What do You think?

larry

I am a male who loves wearing high heels, nylons, kissing females feet shoes and whatever. Now heres the Question. A real turn for me is sitting on the floor and have a woman pressing a high heeled foot on my naked chest. I have had the opporutinity of this happening to me a few times. Nothing extreme, no real pain or anything like that and I really get off on this. Also seeing a ladies soles of stilleto heels like when they have there feet on a desk or foot stool makes me horny. Did any of you ever hear of anything like this?... i"m Not. Randy, Just one of the Boyz

Love those heels!

I've heared about guys who were into that several time now - the first part can be found with all that trampling stuff, the second point seems to be some kind of shoe-sole fetish. I think both isn't very uncommon in the high-heel fetish world... best wishes Joak :smile:

Hello Laurieheels. Sorry to hear that your job isn't all that great at the moment and we hope that everything works out for the best. Please Understand! I like sitting on the floor in front of a ladies outstretched high heel on my naked chest and feel the pressure from her foot, 'm not into pain. o k (harmeless enough) Two weeks ago we went to New York City To a fetish club and I couldn't believe my eyes. Real pain, Real foot worship, Real chains and handcuffs and we didn't stick around long in spite of all of the high heels and risqu'e hose and leather. To some of us Stilleto heels are the ultimate in sex!... Your friends in Boston!

Love those heels!

Work is upsetting. We lost two people from our understaffed department, and I am sad. They were fun people. Any career change seems like a good one right now. And I'd rather not cause pain, of course. I am glad you are not injuring yourself in this pursuit. Healthy bodies last longer. Abused bodies wear out. Simple as that.

I have heard that trampeling can be realy dangerous. If you accedentaly stand on a man's chest end with the stiletto heel and you put to mucht pressure between the ribs with the heel you can get a serious injury. I don't know if it is true...

There is a pressure point just below the sturnum (breast bone, the one that runs down the middle). You just have to be punched a little too hard, and it can kill you. So one stiletto out of place, and it _could_ kill you. Be careful! You can test it just by pushing on it with a finger. It damn well hurts! SH _________________ AYBABTU <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: squirrelheels on 2002-05-24 18:11 ]</font>

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!