the shoe collection of A3

a3

Hallo,

great Diane that it has worked to get your webpage of pictures. I also has the extreme high heeled pumps of 6IHF, with ankle strap to keep the pump in place. It's differcult to walk in but I managed and have a few pictures. I hope that will see some pictures of you here in the forum, but anyway succes.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b336/a3hmskrk/high%20heels/013d9cc9.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b336/a3hmskrk/high%20heels/3276c8a3.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b336/a3hmskrk/high%20heels/ffb4d550.jpg

enjoy walking in high heels

A3

A3:-) Nice pics. It is always nice to be able to put a face with a name and to see the whole person. It is amazing that you can walk in a heel that high. Do you appear that way out in public or just at home? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

hallo, sofar I do the most wearing of high heels at home. A few time at (fetish)parties where I know what kind of atmosfear was there. Posting letters to the mailbox walking in the dark with easy heeled shoes. But I didn't have the courage to wear stiletto heels outside (shoping centre). But I work on it to do that sometime in the futher. I live here in a small place where everybody know everybody, being single and talks goes faster than I want. And being here a member on this forum I hope to find some people in the neighberhood for support or frindship. But searching in this memberlist is hard word going thrue the 44 pages of members or more. Instead of a search for "Dutch" or "Netherlands" members and finding in a blick of the eye the results. Perhaps a question of the board to make that easier? But sofar I'm happy to be here and get more open to expres my hidden feelings and pictures for all of you. A3

• 3 weeks later...

Hallo,

great Diane that it has worked to get your webpage of pictures. I also has the extreme high heeled pumps of 6IHF, with ankle strap to keep the pump in place. It's differcult to walk in but I managed and have a few pictures. I hope that will see some pictures of you here in the forum, but anyway succes.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

A3

Nice heels in these images! Where did you get them?

enjoy walking in high heels

• 4 weeks later...

Hallo,

getting more picture while walking in ballet heels at home. I don't want to hide for al the members who likes this shoe type.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I hope some others who can stand or walk in thies kind of shoes can put some pics on the forum

Enjoy the heels

A3

Hallo,

as promiced some pictures from my new cowgirl boots. Perhaps I am lucky having small feet and able to walk in shoes or boots from both female and man fashion. So I can buy common style shoes what ever I like. So are thies ones. Cowgirl boots with 13 cm high heel and 1 cm plateau and a zip for tide fitting around the leg. They reach until 12 cm unther the knee and made in Chine from man made materials.

They are solled bij the ebay store "celegance" in the USA in 3 collars beige, tan and black. Enjoy the pics I had make from them.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Go on high heels

A3

• 1 month later...

Cowgirls stilettoes - i just bougt a beige pair in sz 10 and they fit my EUR 41 feet nicely. They feel rather "steep" althought the heel is not ultra high. They look good to my beige leather pants.

• 2 months later...

Hallo,

I am going to the Londen meeting at saterday 13 may. I shall wearing my cowgirl boots again. But also taken my Balletknee boots with my. Perhaps there are some heellovers with a (digtal)camera who want to shoot my walking in thies boots. But we had to see how every thing develeps.

There will be more persons to come, so more fun and more contacts. And hopeful good weather to to look around what ever the eye catch in view.

Posted ImagePosted Image

go on heels on the meet in Londen

A3

Hallo A3, I'm so disappointed :cry: , that I could not come to the 13 may meeting. I would certainly get hart problems when I see you or someone else walking outdoor with ballets in real life :D. My wife accept the fact of me wearing heels (4" and ballet ankleboots) from time to time at home. But going to a heel meeting is something else, and I don't have the guts (as yet) to go out in public. Hopefully someone will share the experience and maybe a picture of you in your ballets in London. Enjoy! Later, Keek

hallo Keek, welcom to this forum. The group of active dutch member is not big. Perhaps in a way we can support each other or getting in contact on direct mail (zie personal mail) so enjoy this forum and go in your heels a3