the shoe collection of A3

a3

hallo out there,

I want in here to show a few of my high heel shoes and even ballet heels. Adding some information and perhaps over a time change pictures to keep all of you happy and my busy with my heels to the camera.

So here are them on show mostly.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

When there are special wishes I try to get to you as soon as possible

enjoy, A3

What a great collection a3, a little of everything.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Thies boots were made by Devious, black Lack with a 19,5 cm high heel nice to wear by the support of ankle. There is zip on the inside so no time lost by lacing. And I presome not walkeble for everybody end there is a lot of interest of this kind of shoes every were. Perhaps the fantasy or ;)

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

enjoy the show, A3

WOW, cool pics a3. You have a very nice collection, I look forward to seeing more close up pics. I notice right in the middle of the big collage picture you have a pair of the "Femme" ballet shoes. How do you find them? I have a pair and although a good fit for the toes, the shoe is too long. Standing in them with the foot pushed forward leaves the back of the foot a long way in from the back of the shoe.

Perfect collection!! Can you post some pictures/movies and some comments on the perfect LaPiazza cork sandals in the middle of the large picture, and write something more about the pic just above the la piazza sandals, hmm, maybe about the second above the LaPiazza as well. Do you wear them often? Any time in public, and if yes what were the comments? luk

hallo Fogane,

I hope you mean this shoe Posted Image. when not please get more specific.

I have the same problem, the shoe being to big or my feet to small for the size. It is sometime the camble on shelling on internet. Sending back is a lot of trouble and get to a shop and try them can be differcult, which shop have them in the naghtberhood.

I had put some silicone-kid in the space to fill up and still being a little flexible. It's nice the ankleband is there to hold the shoe to my feet. a few other pics ot thies shoe are somewhere on display.

A3

Nice collection. I like the way you arranged the pictures in one large mosaic. that way we get a chance to see them all....

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hallo,

I have thies cork mule wedges indeed from LaPiazza (DE) with a heel of 20 cm and a plateau of 3,5 cm

Posted Image

Orgional the had a strap between the toes to the foot band. But because of the high heel it hurts pritty well and I change it with a toefront from a old shoe to stop slipping of my foot downhill the soll. The other pictures were made earlyer before the change of the toe strap.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

note to Luk,

welcome at the forum. I had put some pic elsewere on this side ("my new ballets" and "high heel foot..."). I have also the white sandal with small plateau bought at Lapiazza. The others come from over the world, with the help of internet and Ebay you can find a lot. It takes time to build up a collection like this, almost 20 years. But I cab still wear 1 pair at the time but it is nice to though to compair the mood and clothing. And mostly i wear them ad home or welknow parties.

When there are more questions please try to describe the shoe type and color (from the main picture)?

enjoy A3

I have the same problem, the shoe being to big or my feet to small for the size. It is sometime the camble on shelling on internet. Sending back is a lot of trouble and get to a shop and try them can be differcult, which shop have them in the naghtberhood.

I had put some silicone-kid in the space to fill up and still being a little flexible. It's nice the ankleband is there to hold the shoe to my feet. a few other pics ot thies shoe are somewhere on display.

Yes, those are the ones. I have a couple of pairs (bought a second smaller pair to see if they were better). I've decided I might as well sell the larger pair. I may try some silicone pads with the others, that's a good idea.

Similar to the Devious shoes are the pony shoes and boots from Punitive Shoes. I'm thinking that next year I may see about buying some from them. Have you or anyone else ever purchased from Punitive? Are they okay to buy from? What is their sizing like?

Hallo

I was tricked by Celina from www.celinas-heels.com when I saw here in thies extreme high heeled pumps from "6 inch Forever".

Posted Image

The heel is maxium and there is only a little plateau under the ball of the feet to fill up the gap. The heel at size 41 for me is 19,5 cm. I ordered as extra an ankle strap to keep the shoe on the feet will walking or posing. It takes a affaird to wear them. As in the advertisment say "not for walking" give a note to the wearer or the reason were to buy for.

Posted ImagePosted Image

until next time A3

Hallo Fogane, punitive as a europe sizing card but the UK size are small to compair to the lengt of the feet. For instead my 41 compairs to uk7,5-8 and is 25,8 cm long. And there is no match in there table card I have only bought my ballet sandalets from them 5 years ago. And there traiding was then good, nice contact(e-mail) and help progess who the buy is going. The wooden heel is something different but not to heavy to walk in. A nice adition at the shoe collection. Do you have more special shoes? A3

A3:-) What a varied and eclectic variety of shoes and boots that you have. Amazing! Been collecting for a while, I see. Luk:-) Welcome to the Forum. Any pics of your footware available? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

A3,

When I do buy from Punitive next year I will have to discuss sizing with them. Too expensive to get it wrong!

The extent of my special shoes are the two pairs of Qualifetish ballet boots as you've seen on the ballet thread. I also have two pairs of ballet ankle boots (maker unknown), one is pictured below. Also two pairs of the Devious Femme shoes (one being sold). Apart from more normal shoes of a variety of types and heights and also several pairs of platforms (shoes and boots), I also have a few pairs of 6" or above heels. Not as high as yours but the ones pictured are 6.5" (although sold as a 7").

Posted ImagePosted Image

I'm impressed, a3 .... you're a true fetish afficianado and, IMHO, have rocketed to the premier rank at the fetish end of the board. Yes, I have a few fetishy shoes (about 4 pairs), but these are only a small fraction of my collection. Welcome, and best wishes, Xa

hallo,

I just was looking for a nice pair of boots stable heel around 7-10 cm cowboy(western) style. Being in Utrecht, the Netherlands found them in a small shop. A good price for what I want and it is al man made materials. Simulair boots in full leather are 4 or more time expensiver and mostly on ebay in the US. Thies I had for € 40,- and try them out in the shop with a lot of people around under the eays of a sales-lady. No problem at all.

have a look and then go out.

And the heels are 7,5 cm or 3".

enjoy your heels A3

hallo,

I found thies sandalets on Ebay and was lost by the high of the heel, 18 cm straigt up.

Posted Image

There were made by "thehighestheel" no platform, steep angle, a small stretching part in the slingback and lacing in the front. And walking in them is afferd and I can't have them more as 1 houre. But they are still different in the collection. Even when I saw Celina from "Celina-heels" walk in there basement she had trouble in them eighter, looking to her legs and found supports for her balans.

Posted ImagePosted Image

enjoy the heels

A3

• 4 weeks later...

fantastic shoes, i too adore ultra high heels and have 100s of pics an dvids of me standing and walking in 6inch and 7inch heels but how do i post them, have joined a picture gallery but cannot see a icon to allow me to insert pics, help?

My average heel height is 61\2" on size 9 feet

A3: Amazing collection of heels. I was curious about the black ankle boots in the middle of the top row. Where did you find those? Are they comfortable? Thanks Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

Hallo,

thies boots are made on special request of me by a shoemaker in the US (Calefornia?) years ago. His name was Sonarj, a old man and his folder of shoes I had from GM fashion Essex, UK. And in the webside of www.bootlovers.com they had talk about him also. He don't make big advertisment of has a webpage that I know.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b336/a3hmskrk/balletheels/fdd564d3.jpg

The heels are 20 cm high and unter the toe is a platform of 25 mm sloping to the tip. It was a kind of special wish and I am able to walk in them. But not very comfortable because the toe still move down forward to the point of the boot.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b336/a3hmskrk/balletheels/th_39f2ffb9.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b336/a3hmskrk/balletheels/th_70755711.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b336/a3hmskrk/high%20heels/th_d307320d.jpg

Hopeful you have now more information.

good luck A3

My new web site After a renewed effort have at long last recreated my own yahoo club website due to my inability to understand how to post pics here. so for those taht want to see my 6 inchers plus then go to ***URL BROKEN SO HAS BEEN REMOVED*** Please raed the intro and all will be explained. first album is in of steel heels, many more will follow and they will be updated regulary. I also have many Vids of me walking in my heels but this is only availiable on CD Rom. Contact me for more details. I am agenuine High Heel Fanatic that really enjoys walking and standing in 7 inchers plus. I have mastered the 6 inch heel to such an extent that well, I need higher and have ordered some 20cm heels from 6IHF. look forward to seeing those that can comply with the entry conditions. Diana

My average heel height is 61\2" on size 9 feet