a new arrival!

just to let you know that my wife has given birth to a bouncing baby girl-which is what me and the wife wanted after 3 boys. i only went out for less than 5 minutes to get a ticket for the car park and the little girl has already made her entrance! midwife gasps" you missed the birth!"- but ive missed the other 3 aswell anyway( i didnt plan this "miss" honestly) that's it family complete now- im as happy as a man could be i reckon in 16-17 years time father and daughter will be fighting over whose gonna wear which heels ;)

Congratulations! Girls are very special to fathers. And, as a father to two girls, I know for a fact that in 16 or 17 years you will be arguing about more than who is going to wear the heels.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Congratulation and best wishes to your entire family, taliheels.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Taliheels:-) Congrats to both you and your wife on the birth of your only girl. In 16 or 17 years, after you total up what it will cost to educate and dress that girl, you may not have money left to buy yourself heels. But just think the fun you will have buying her HER heels. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

thank you all for your kind words - they are most appreciated, this is the first girl in the family for 14years. however my wifes pregnancy from the 2nd month on was extremely distressing as she was scratching herself blood raw non -stop and there was little the doctors could do about it also congrats to new dad scotty and no i wont be changing the nappies ;) and it will be intresting trying to explain to my sons why the baby doesn't have a "thingy" again thanks for the kind words

Taliheels:-) Even though after a while God puts the smell in the Poo-Poo, you should spell your wife out once in a while and change the "nappies". After all, that's part of being a Daddy. It doesn't hurt you to help maintain the child too. She won't break when you handle her. As to explaining to your boys why the "Thingy" isn't there...just tell them that God left the stem off of the apple. TEE! HEE! As to Sscotty...I don't think that he wants to be worried about his daughters becoming teenagers just yet...he has a little time to go on that. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Helping my wife take care of our children is one of my greatest joys of being a father and are some of my most charished memories. Bathing, dressing, changing. Seeing their expressions when they see and recognize you. Reaching out for comfort when they are uncomfortable, sad or in distress. These experiences can soften the hardest heart. Since we were so young when we became parents, my wife tells everyone that we grew up with our children. And, to some extent, that statement is so true. We had to mature overnight with the birth of our first daughter. As I held her in the delivery room for the very first time, I asked myself....".now that she's here, what do we do with her?" Its such a blessing that most parential actons are instinctive on both the mother's and father's part. Otherwise, I don't believe we would have made it through the first couple of weeks.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bubba136:-) You solve the problems of Fatherhood and Motherhood one day at a time as you go along. Experience is still the best teacher. If you find that something doesn't work, you figure out what your next plan will be. What works with one child may not work with the next. Cheers--- Dawn HH