When you want to impress...What do you wear?

RubberVicki

• 2 weeks later...

5" stiletto heeled sandals, nude toe tan stockings, toe nail polish, toe rings, ankle braclet, skirt about 3 or 4" above my knees, tank top, my long hair down, makeup, finger rings, braclets, and lots of earrings. - Works for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Depends whom I want to impress. if it is openly sexual, I wear high heeled suede thigh-high boots. If it has to be more discreet, either 5 inch pumps that I dangle etc., or pumps in attractive colours such as pink, cream, light blue... always at least 4 inch

• 1 year later...

When I'm in public day wear mode I dress with a Classic elegance theme. Evening slightly above the knee cocktail dress. When I entertain-GLITZ and Lots of IT! Sequined gowns, shoulder-duster earrings, big hair and TONS of make complete with false eyelashes. In the bedroom? Stilettos & earrings . . .

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

• 2 years later...

Depends whom I want to impress. if it is openly sexual, I wear high heeled suede thigh-high boots. If it has to be more discreet, either 5 inch pumps that I dangle etc., or pumps in attractive colours such as pink, cream, light blue... always at least 4 inch

Hello,

I am a new one here.

Do you a male or female?

I don't know anyone in thigh high boots.

This buts are so fetish sexy.

Have a nice time!

Tomas :D

When I'm in public day wear mode I dress with a Classic elegance theme.

Evening slightly above the knee cocktail dress.

When I entertain-GLITZ and Lots of IT! Sequined gowns, shoulder-duster earrings, big hair and TONS of make complete with false eyelashes.

In the bedroom? Stilettos & earrings . . .

Anita hi :D

You have a good taste of shoes and dresses :wink:

Have a nice time.

Tomas

• 2 weeks later...

I'm goth so black clothing mostly go for me and when it comes to impress, I some times wonder wether I impress or shock the people but my latest foto session really brought impression upon nearby people on the streets in The Hague (The Netherlands). My mother supported me and took pictures like 'hell' lol but I wasn't wearing any heels that period. If it comes to a wishlist of outfits I'd say wait until it has been taken and uploaded.

Anyway these are some pics of the photo sessions:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I really love that long coat but when I start wearing heels in public, I think I shall have to switch to cyber style and wear my buckled jacket ^^

Complaints on the high hat can be sent to my pm box hehe lol.

Can't wait to have my ultimate outfit with my high heeled boots done before the summersun strikes us overhead...

If all is lost as it may seem,

in a cruel endless game,

I'd rather live to redeem,

than to die in shame!

• 1 month later...

I do love that latest set of pics, Zero. Way to push the envelope! When it comes to my "dressing to excess", I like the goth look too. My Borg Coat, black jeans, nice top, and some boots - whether they be my Ranger-302's, my 5" chunky-heeled platform boots, or my 4" stiletto boots....it's always something fun and funky. :-)

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

• 4 months later...

It depends on whom I want to impress. If it's impressing one of my peers [a potential friend or mate] I wear dark jeans, a black button-down shirt, patent leather doc martins, and a bunch of classy silver jewelry. If I'm dressing to impress an official in my school or something of that nature, I wear "preppy" clothes - nice jeans or khakis, a polo shirt, and the patent docs or my classy converse [grey wool, grey bottoms, brass eyelets, a red stripe on the side of the sole] If I'm going to impress someone REALLY important, I will wear a black pinstripe skirt- or pants-suit with a white blouse, and 5-inch-heel shoes with large silvertone buckle on each. I'll wear nice jewelry but not an excessive ammout, usually just my Thor's hammer, a pentegram, my watch, and a few rings. If I wear a skirt, I wear the 5-inch heels, and if I wear pants I wear the docs.