Something like this?

utahnylon

HI!

I'm trying to find an ankle boot like the Victoria's Secret High-heel ankle boot. In black and around a 3.5 in heel. If I could get it in a Stiletto Heel that would be awesome. The ones on the VS site have a split seam, that I don't like as much. The link is below, sorry it's long.

Take care everyone!

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=SD-188690&page=1&cgname=OSSHUDSBZZZ&rfnbr=2365

Nice boots, utahnylon. by the way, there is a neat trick someone for entering long URL's here that works very well and saves a lot of space.

here is the formula:some short test

here is the picture of your boots (or, more particularly, the url that you posted)

new boots

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Or perhaps this method: Right clicking with your mouse on a picture gives you an option of opening said pic in a new screen, then you highlight and copy the url, then paste the url in the message body field with ...... bookeneding it, and here's your result:

Posted Image

Easy as pie! In the menatime, those are some damn sharp boots there, especially the knee high model. Positively mouthwatering! A shame they only go up to 11 or I'd definitely buy a pair or two!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

In size 11, I'd wear all of the above. Just my style.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

HI! Thanks for the tips on the URL. Duh... I should have thought just to have embedded the html link. I might break down and buy a pair after all. Although I've been really naughty lately and have spent WAY too much money on shoes and lingerie... ;) I really like the fall fashions for shoes, boots and such. I can see how women go crazy over shoes. If I thought it would be accepted I'd convert entirely to heels. Take care all!

1stly, spending way too much money on shoes and lingerie isn't being naughty, it's being practical. (by the way, is there anything else that you should be spending your money on? ;) )

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Utahnylon:-) I can't think of any more delightful way of spending money than on the purchases of shoes, boots and lingerie. That's not naughty at all. If it was, then there would be an awful lot of naughty guys here on this board. Those are a great bunch of very stylish boots. I particularly like the kneehigh pair the most. Let us all know if you decide to buy them and the results later when you start to wear them. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I love those knee high ones! I really want a similar pair I have my eye on, but unfortunately don't know when I'll be able to afford them.

Chris

Posted Image

I love these boots, also just my style.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Posted Image

Seeing gorgeous boots like those makes my mouth water! I'd buy a pair of those in a heartbeat if they only came in my size! With fall having arrived, I've just GOTTA have new boots!! And those would certainly fill the prescription!

Chris100575:-) JeffB:-) I quite agree with you 2 as my mouth starts to water also just looking at them. They are a great pair of boots. Most of my boot collection are knee boots as you all know, I'm a boot man. I guess you can see why. I think that I have infected Jeff because all of a sudden he is thinking boots also. There is nothing like the secure feeling as you zip a pair of knee boots over your legs and ankles. Mickey says that Christmas is coming and maybe Dawn would like a new pair of boots. Boy...is she ever right. Cheers--- Dawn HH

A pity about those boots because I'd buy a pair in a New York minute! They just look so stunning! Picture perfect for someone like me! Oh, well, guess I'll have to peruse the Internet to find something similar! ;)

I agree, those are very nice looking boots. I wouldn't mind having a pair myself. I know they come in my size. Jeff, why not email the seller and see if they aren't available in your size? Or, as an alternative, if they don't have a size to fit you, ask them to see if they can't special order a pair to fit you.

Yep, those boots are stunning. The perfect boot, imo. Smooth leather, spike heels, slender toes. But alas, only up to us11. With those pointed tips, there's no way I could wear those comfortably. So sad..

"It's just a flesh wound"

I agree, those are very nice looking boots. I wouldn't mind having a pair myself. I know they come in my size.

Jeff, why not email the seller and see if they aren't available in your size? Or, as an alternative, if they don't have a size to fit you, ask them to see if they can't special order a pair to fit you.

Hmm! A darn good idea there, bubba! I think I'll just do that! Thanks for the suggestion!

;)

Utahnylon:-) That's a great pair of ankle boots that you got and with a rear zipper yet. Another nice detail is the snap down to keep the zipper quiet while you strut your stuff. I have a pair of Harley-Davidson calf boots with a 3.25" block heel and the zipper pulls swing and jingle all of the time. This isn't quite as noticeable under long jeans as the swish of the jeans helps to hide the jingle sounds. Cheers--- Dawn HH

• 4 weeks later...

I love those knee high ones! I really want a similar pair I have my eye on, but unfortunately don't know when I'll be able to afford them.

Chris

Posted Image

Just ordered myself a pair of these beauties! Unfortunately they're going to take up to four weeks to arrive as they don't have my size in stock at the moment. I can't wait to try them on!

Chris

Will look forward to seeing your pics Utahnylon. For myself, my new boots arrived yesterday! I'm wearing them now and they fit as though they were made for me. It's official, I have a new favourite pair! Unfortunately the camera is in my wife's handbag after a wedding this weekend, so it could be weeks before it sees the light of day. ;) Chris

Chris100575:-) I guess that you don't go into your wife's purse at anytime. I end up carrying Mickey's purse more than she does and she is alway asking me to get something out of it for her. Cheers--- Dawn HH