Does anyone else like boots with stilletto heels?

thighhighs

I was thinking of Leatherworks (Expensive but exquisite) and Jean Gaborit both of which can be found on the internet.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I think I will be paying a visit to Leatherworks next month when I'm in London. Have nice look of all the beauty from nearby, and probably buy something ofcourse.. :smile:

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

I have a pair where the heels kick forward, does that mean they are to short? (I kind of think they are, by maybe 1") Thats the trouble with US size 9's, the heel is maybe 1/2" shorter, or more, than on a size 10. Maybe that why 10's look better than 9's, more kink to the arch. I like that kink!!

• 1 month later...

i own a pair of green thigh highs with 4 inch stilletos. The trouble is that I don't have a lot to wear with them. Most of my skirts are to my mind too short, and pants just don't work because the boots pretty wide at the thigh. Also in SoCal they're not practical because it's way too warm outside. I will wear them with some of my dresses

the truth shall make you fret

To answer, yes, I like them, and I need a pair of stiletto ankle boots.

Yes, I know, invading the guys forum again, but hey, I can and I have so :smile:

So what to your invasions? I've barely started here and I've rambled through the womens forum more than once! :rofl:

Oh, and back on topic, yes, much so.

I quite like boots with stiletto heels. In fact, I've just bought a new pair from Brantano, and I'm sat at my desk with a digital camera and about a thousand photos worth of memory... If I can keep my eyes open long enough, I'll be taking some pictures. (Oh, and Laurie - as far as I'm concerned, you're welcome where ever you turn up :smile: )

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I quite like stilletto heels too. I'm looking for a nice pair, although probably ankle boots rather than thigh-highs.

I'd wear them outside if I could find them!

Am I allowed to quote myself? Found them, anyhow. These are my pair: Posted Image. They're from Brantano, and they're a genuine UK9. And I may have to go back to London soon... :smile:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

so if I turn up and I am raining your ice box, this is okay as well, Yamyam?

I am thinking the answer is going to be "if you are wearing your heels then yes"

Am I close?

Spot on, Laurie! Actually, you'd be welcome in your Reeboks - I think UK8/9 is about the same as US10/11, so I might well have about twenty or thirty pairs you could borrow :grin:

Oh, and while you're here, what does "raining your ice box" mean? Seriously, I have no idea :smile:

got a pair of those Brantanoes (?) too. A little tight for me though and I wish i'd gotten the 10s I tried them on in the shop, but you never know do you?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

hmm, I wouldn't call that stilettos...

They were the nearest I could get. I have another pair with thinner heels. I feel a digital camera moment coming on...

Well, they're not leather, but otherwise fine. They're also a bit narrow, but hey, they're what I wanted. I've not worn them much yet, but they feel good so far. And they look great under jeans :smile:

I really love stiletto boots, especially knee high boots as i think these give much more stability in holding the ankle straight, i would love to buy a pair of boots just like these

http://www.kinkyboots.com/index.php?p=878

maybe i can get a pair later this year if my misses is cool with me spending that much on a pair of boots............

these ones are £127.00 from kinkyboots.com

Not sure if i should risk getting the 5.5" heels or the 4" heels but i will certainly enjoy them whatever ones i get :smile:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

these ones are £127.00 from kinkyboots.com

Eeeeeek!

Not sure if i should risk getting the 5.5" heels or the 4" heels but i will certainly enjoy them whatever ones i get :smile:

I'm thinking that if you're going to go to all that trouble, you should go for the 5.5" ones, just to make it worthwhile :grin: