Missy's New Heels

Missy got her new yellow pumps today. We did a small photo shot and while we were doing it she started awirling around. What the hay, shot a picture and see how it turns out. Pretty good shot actually. Enjoy. :smile:

Posted Image

Very nice shoes! The colour is a bit bright for my general style. I don't own anything that is yellow. It does match a popular colour for some sports cars, so that would make Missy a great accompaniment to a wonderful little corvette... ishoes that match cars... I am sure someone out there has a fetish for it.

Yellow shoes, black dress and yellow sports car. Or black shoes, yellow dress and black sports car. Either would be a fabulous combination... You can tell I've got a thing for yellow and black. Great picture, Postcode!

On 2002-05-29 02:30, Firefox wrote:

Yellow shoes, black dress and yellow sports car. Or black shoes, yellow dress and black sports car. Either would be a fabulous combination... You can tell I've got a thing for yellow and black.

So do Bees!

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks