ME WEARING MY BOOTS

Long Leather Boot Boy

Hi there i have been a member for a while now and havent posted before, i am a straight guy who loves wearing high heel boots!! nothing beats the feeling of zipping up your boots and strutting in high heels!!

i wish men could wear high heels in public without problems!

here is a link to some pics of me

enjoy!!

http://photobucket.com/albums/a49/clonemanraw/

Wow, you look good wearing those boots. Now, I wonder, with all of the other members of this forum that live in the London area, and freely wear their boots and pumps out in the open, in public, what makes you think that you can't wear your boots anywhere you want to? To ease your mind about appearing in public in high heeled boots, you really should manage to attend one of the heelmeets that Firefox and others frequently have in the UK area. I believe there is another one scheduled for sometime next month. Check the thread and make plans to meet some other forum members.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Yes come to one of our heelmeets. You have some very nice boots but no more outrageous than Xaphod and I (and others) frequently wear on heelmeets.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Why have you been hiding away for so long? The UK is full of men wearing heeled boots on a daily basis. You need to contact them and get out and do some street-heeling with them. Loved your pics. Do you have any other footwear than the boots? I'm a boot man myself and I enjoyed looking at your pics. The leather skirt was a nice touch also. Do you ever do a complete crossdress? You should post more often. Welcome back to the Forum, my friend. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Welcome to the forum Long Leather Boot Boy. :wink: I'm also from the UK. I'm in Oxfordshire, so not far from yourself. I love to wear ladies shoes. (I'll be posting up more pics soon) I love your boots and tights/stockings/hose. I've tried a pair of kneehigh boots with trouser socks (like shorter hose up to the knee) and it's much nicer than regular socks and boots. I will definitely be wearing them out with my boots in the future. Must get me some tights and stockings as well! :oops: (and a pair of pointy toe kneehigh stillettos!;)) I've been out in public quite a few times in heels now and it's definitely a liberating experience. :lol: Look forward to your future postings and pictures.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

First thing i want to say is that i have been reading your posts for a while and just to have you guys responding means a lot to me!

First person i want to say hi to is Dawn HH, I love reading your posts!! as for footware i have 2 pairs of thigh high stiletto heel boots! one black leather and the other black PVC!! i dont ever fully crossdress because i have never been into it, i just love wearing my leather skirt and hose with my high heel boots for looks and for feel!! :oops:

Babba 136 Keep Heeling!! i like your posts and messages too!! :lol:

Dr Shoe and JefB You guys rock!! i love your styles!! ;)

Heel-D, you sound like a great guy i hope u like my new pics!!!! :wink:

i have uploaded LOADS!! more pictures for u all to enjoy of me wearing my knee-highs!! please let me know what u think!!

http://photobucket.com/albums/a49/clonemanraw/

enjoy

Great Pictures! Thanks. I hope you do attend one of the UK heelmeets. I know the rest of our members in your area would welcome the chance to meet and get to know you. Please tell us more about yourself and where and when you wear your heels.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Wow! I enjoyed browsing through your pictures, you have really good taste in boots! What brand of boots do you have? I really do like the style of your knee-highs. Hopefully i can get around to upload my pictures somewhere and share them out. Anyways I look forward to read your future posts!

love those black boots you have there! (I'm @ the moment wearing my tan knee high blade heel boots by NINE WEST,under my blue boot-cut levis that are hip-hugger style & black Y-back tank top) I am also wearing these "foot mittens" type socks, but just now found out that the left one already seems to have a hole in it! :wink: these are the kind like the name says, where you have to put them on like mittens- a toe @ a time! I'll get some others if these start to wear out more. (they only cost me about $3.00 @ WALMART, I would guess that you do get what you PAY for in this case, but even though there should NOT be a small hole on the very 1st attempt in WEARING them!! :x) but it's really not that big of a deal anyways! yours, Brad

men still look good with pants tucked into the right boots!

Tuckedintoboots:-) Let's see now..this little piggy is inside of your foot mitten and warm. OH-OH!!! This little piggy is peaking out into the cold...BRRRR!! TEE! HEE! It appears that you have a little bit more "TUCKING" to do. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Hi Guys, Well i like most guys started wearing my mums black leather knee-highs with high stiletto heels when i was younger!! BOOM!! i was fixed on boots!! i really enjoyed the sight of a women in boots and it grew as i got older, when i was in school girls in boots where rare but college there were fantastic girls in boots, stunning boots and like most guys here i fancied them and wanted to wear their boots!! now i live wuth my partner who doesnt mind me wearing boots, but my problem is i want ,MORE!! every sexy pair i see i want but my feet are to big :wink: i find that upsetting and it does get me down :lol: anyway the pairs i own are still sexy and i hopefully will be taking some new pics.

I just thought that the last post I wrote was a bit too casual and I thought it would be nice to tell everyone about me in a bit more detail.

I began wearing my mums boots when I realised that something about them made me feel different, I needed them around my legs and I tell you that even back at a young age I considered myself to be a natural in high heel walking. I guess that my parents just thought that I was curious but I tell you this I remember all my family coming round one evening and I wore my mothers knee-highs in front of them!! All I can remember is my cousin saying “can you walk in them?” he was a lot older and didn’t seem to care much.

In my secondary school (age 12-16) there was strict uniform and girls were only allowed to wear shoes so I never really saw much boots during my time in school which was disappointing but I remember my fascination with Pamela Anderson!! She always wore sexy boots and I lover her black leather thigh highs in Barb Wire!!! My room had a cupboard that had a pair of my mums old grey 5 inch stiletto heeled pumps that I use to wear with much joy alone but out grew them :wink:

But watching the movie Pretty Women started to begin my fixation in PVC boots!!

On came college and my first year was dull no girls wore boots but I discovered another great low-budget movie called the Black Scorpion! Wow!! Joane Severance is a PVC clad vigerlanty in black leather thigh high boots just like Julia Roberts’s in Pretty Women!! She even makes love to a cop in them! My favourite boot movie I must say!! And it was this film that really made me want to buy myself some thigh high PVC boots!!

My second year I changed colleges and I met a girl that 99.9 percent of guys who love girls in boots would die for!! She was a stunning brunette and always wore skirts with these STUNNING black knee-high boots with long stiletto heels and pointy-toes, (very similar to the ones I wear in my photos!!) but she looked amazing and to my disappointment I tried to get together with her and was unsuccessful :lol:

For that year I so wanted her to be my girlfriend and longed to wear her boots!!

The next year brought me fortune because I had my first boot wearing girlfriend who only knew half my fetish, I only told her I liked girls in boots but not that I liked to wear women’s boots, it was short-lived but great when I told her about it the next day she came outside my classroom in a long leather jacket, skirt and sexy black leather knee-high boots!! (not as sexy as the other girls) but they had long heels and looked great on her. The closest I ever got to giving a hint was one time I was sitting on my bed and her boots were on them, I grabbed them and held them in my hands as I watched TV, when she asked me to hand them over I said “Don’t worry I’m not going to wear them” she said “there too small and even if you could you cant walk in them” I smiled and thought little did she know about me in high heels. ;)

I finally met the right girl for me and when I confessed that I wanted to wear women’s boots she didn’t freak out like I thought she would, after a while I went out and bought my first pair of boots, PVC thigh highs with 5 inch stilettos like the ones in the movies!!! :oops:

I first tried them on in the shop and wasn’t embarrassed at all, I asked the girl behind the counter and she showed me to the room, I tried on just one boot just to see if it would fit and it did but I was sitting down so I never really had the sensation of wearing them yet. I walked out with my boots boxed up and when I put them on at home I was in heaven!! The feelings that rushed through me as I walked on the tiled kitchen floor in high heel stiletto boots was amazing, I loved the clicking sound my heels made!! It was my first time in high heels for years and I had forgotten the sensations! I am one to admit that I walk feminine in boots, I place one foot in front of the other like women on the catwalk, even just doing that gives me a buzz!!! :D:);)

Now I have a leather pair of thigh boots and the knee-highs in the photos!! Knee-highs are my favourites and its only when I wear them that I get the desires to put on hose and the leather skirt, this I think is because I love that look on women, the whole leather skirt, diamond pattern shape hose and knee high boots just does it for me so when I started dressing in them myself I got a rush just like when I put on my PVC thigh highs for the first time!!! But the normal sexy knee-highs I see women wear are the ones that only go up to size 8!! I really hate that because I know I can never just go into a shoe shop and pick out a sexy pair of boots for myself, I do wish my feet were a couple of sizes smaller!!.

Now the season is changing I am happy and sad about it, happy for women now are bugging sexy high boots to wear and sad because I see them and look at there boots with envy!! I just wish high heels were UNISEX, imagine how cool life would be were you walk into a shoe shop and the entire women’s shoe section are for men as well and goes up to the highest size!!

I just thought that the last post I wrote was a bit too casual and I thought it would be nice to tell everyone about me in a bit more detail.

I began wearing my mums boots when I realised that something about them made me feel different, I needed them around my legs and I tell you that even back at a young age I considered myself to be a natural in high heel walking. I guess that my parents just thought that I was curious but I tell you this I remember all my family coming round one evening and I wore my mothers knee-highs in front of them!! All I can remember is my cousin saying “can you walk in them?” he was a lot older and didn’t seem to care much.

In my secondary school (age 12-16) there was strict uniform and girls were only allowed to wear shoes so I never really saw much boots during my time in school which was disappointing but I remember my fascination with Pamela Anderson!! She always wore sexy boots and I lover her black leather thigh highs in Barb Wire!!! My room had a cupboard that had a pair of my mums old grey 5 inch stiletto heeled pumps that I use to wear with much joy alone but out grew them :wink:

But watching the movie Pretty Women started to begin my fixation in PVC boots!!

On came college and my first year was dull no girls wore boots but I discovered another great low-budget movie called the Black Scorpion! Wow!! Joane Severance is a PVC clad vigerlanty in black leather thigh high boots just like Julia Roberts’s in Pretty Women!! She even makes love to a cop in them! My favourite boot movie I must say!! And it was this film that really made me want to buy myself some thigh high PVC boots!!

My second year I changed colleges and I met a girl that 99.9 percent of guys who love girls in boots would die for!! She was a stunning brunette and always wore skirts with these STUNNING black knee-high boots with long stiletto heels and pointy-toes, (very similar to the ones I wear in my photos!!) but she looked amazing and to my disappointment I tried to get together with her and was unsuccessful :lol:

For that year I so wanted her to be my girlfriend and longed to wear her boots!!

The next year brought me fortune because I had my first boot wearing girlfriend who only knew half my fetish, I only told her I liked girls in boots but not that I liked to wear women’s boots, it was short-lived but great when I told her about it the next day she came outside my classroom in a long leather jacket, skirt and sexy black leather knee-high boots!! (not as sexy as the other girls) but they had long heels and looked great on her. The closest I ever got to giving a hint was one time I was sitting on my bed and her boots were on them, I grabbed them and held them in my hands as I watched TV, when she asked me to hand them over I said “Don’t worry I’m not going to wear them” she said “there too small and even if you could you cant walk in them” I smiled and thought little did she know about me in high heels.

I finally met the right girl for me and when I confessed that I wanted to wear women’s boots she didn’t freak out like I thought she would, after a while I went out and bought my first pair of boots, PVC thigh highs with 5 inch stilettos like the ones in the movies!!!

I first tried them on in the shop and wasn’t embarrassed at all, I asked the girl behind the counter and she showed me to the room, I tried on just one boot just to see if it would fit and it did but I was sitting down so I never really had the sensation of wearing them yet. I walked out with my boots boxed up and when I put them on at home I was in heaven!! The feelings that rushed through me as I walked on the tiled kitchen floor in high heel stiletto boots was amazing, I loved the clicking sound my heels made!! It was my first time in high heels for years and I had forgotten the sensations! I am one to admit that I walk feminine in boots, I place one foot in front of the other like women on the catwalk, even just doing that gives me a buzz!!! :oops:;):D

Now I have a leather pair of thigh boots and the knee-highs in the photos!! Knee-highs are my favourites and its only when I wear them that I get the desires to put on hose and the leather skirt, this I think is because I love that look on women, the whole leather skirt, diamond pattern shape hose and knee high boots just does it for me so when I started dressing in them myself I got a rush just like when I put on my PVC thigh highs for the first time!!! But the normal sexy knee-highs I see women wear are the ones that only go up to size 8!! I really hate that because I know I can never just go into a shoe shop and pick out a sexy pair of boots for myself, I do wish my feet were a couple of sizes smaller!!.

Now the season is changing I am happy and sad about it, happy for women now are bugging sexy high boots to wear and sad because I see them and look at there boots with envy!! I just wish high heels were UNISEX, imagine how cool life would be were you walk into a shoe shop and the entire women’s shoe section are for men as well and goes up to the highest size!!

Great story. It parallels the way a lot of other members here got "hooked" on boots or heels. In my case, it started long before I can rember. I can never remember a time when I didn't wear girls shoes or high heels. It's fortinuate you have a partner that isn't put off by your wearing high heels. I am curious to learn if you do wear them in public. It would be a good "outing" if you and your SO would go out in boots together.

Long Leather Boot Boy:-) That's quite an interesting story that you related to us on how you got started wearing heels. It rings true for a lot of the board members here, but true never-the-less. Do you have any other stories that you could lay on us in the future? Cheers--- Dawn HH

Well Dawn HH Im sitting here writting this wearing my PVC thigh length boots (boy i love the feeling of them around my legs!!) and i have to say that i dont have many stories, i can tell babba136 that i have never ventured beyond my garden in high heel boots, but my garden has a hard serface and i went out to with my sexy stilettos clicking to get the washing of the line, :wink: i wore long jeans and my black leather knee-highs under them! wow what a rush!!! in some whys i was scared to be seen by the neighbours and in some ways i wanted to be seen!!

a large part of me just wants to donn my hose, skirt and knee-highs and go out clubbing and dance in my boots all night:D fetish clubs have loads of guys in high heels and from what i have seen no man feels out of place in high heels in a fetish club, but my g/f doesnt know about my passion to wear my boots outside and i guess im a little afraid to get caught by someone i know seeing me in stilettos which is why i wish high heels were unisex, ok i love my leather skirt and hose but i can do without them but my boots i cannot do without!!

anyway i have posted more pictures for everyone to enjoy!! there are now 113 pics!!!! :lol::oops:;)

Long Leather Boot Boy -

I really enjoyed reading your story. I haven’t found the fascination for PVC boots, but then I haven’t tried them too much. I’ve always found the leather boots more comfortable. I also appreciate how comfortable a leather skirt is.

How about adding a couple of pictures of your thigh boots?

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Long Leather Boot Boy:-) I know what you mean about the neighbors seeing you in your boots. Sometimes you want them to notice and sometimes you hope that they don't. You had them covered with long jeans, so the only thing that might tip them off that you were wearing boots might be the click-click on your garden pavement. I'm with Thighbootguy. Do you have any pics of yourself in your thighboots? I have seen all 113 pics of your knee boots. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Why don't you plan to participate in the next U.K. Heelmeet being organized by forum members in your area? There is no rule that you have to wear heels but it would give you a chance to meet and get to know men that love to wear heels and skirts as much as you do. You might even build your confidence to a point that you would be able to achieve your dream of wearing heels in the open. Just ask DAZ.....he's one of the members that can relate directly to your concerns.