Full CD at school... am I nuts?

squirrelheels

No snooze button, but a lock button could be provided :smile: It would be interesting to see what your parents reactions to those shoes were anyway SQ. As far as I can see they'd look pretty innocent with black pants.

My dad's already seen me (on Friday night) in heels. He didn't say anything, but he had a good look. I'm facing a little problem at the moment... there's a sharp needle type pain in my lower right arch whenever I walk off the ball of my right foot. I get this mostly when wearing my 5 inch heels, but more so when wearing 3 inch, and sometimes when going barefooted or in flat trainers. Any ideas/suggestions/thoughts/advice? SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

whats sixth form ? SH: id try walking it off for maybe a week however if it gets worse id see a doctor, if your parents ask what u think its from just say u were running or playing soccer with ur friends and it started to hurt or something *shrug*

Terayon - read Xaphods post on page 1 of this thread for 6th form info. Its where you go from age 16-18 years before going to University.

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

My parents will know it's been caused by the heels. they know that i was wearing them! the thing i fear is that if they know i've got this pain in my arches then they won't let my wear heels again, fashion freedom or not. I just really hope it clears up. I've stayed off the heels since monday and i'll probably try em again on sunday. SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

Sorry I'm late posting. Many congratulations SH on having a good laugh and finding an excuse to wear heels all day. I never had the guts to CD before sixth form, although I seized every chance thereafter. I have strong suspicion that if your folks haven't objected yet then they never will. Being a Dad myself now my observation is that they will want you to be happy, but will be concerned because they don't know why you are dressing as you do. Chatting about it would undoubtedly clear the air. To be honest your folks sound pretty cool to me.