What shall I wear over my ....

micha

... newest capture on the street? A gorgeous tight yellow stretch jeans in the style of the 80s! In spite of being always a straight flared hip jeans fan I've fallen in love with these jeans

Posted Image

My black buffalo platform boots with 4.5'' block heels and 2'' soles? I'm ogling also with the XTC-16 boots from Pleaser, but they are not the best choice for street heeling :lol: Laced Newrock boots? Hmmh, I don't like this style really. Or my white 8868 overknees? They are at least very practical because there isn't any problem to tuck the trousers into the boots :wink:

curious about your opinions

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Posted Image

Well, I'd go with black knee high or thigh high boots to match the top in that picture. I think that would look quite smashing!

:wink:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

With those jeans, micha, I agree with JeffB completely. Knee high or thigh high boots would be awesome.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

The white thigh boots would be my vote. It depends on how much contrast you want (contrast attracts atteneion). Black on light yellow would be striking and a real attention grabber. The white would be much lower contrast and not as immediately noticed (even though they are thigh boots). I have a pair of stretch jeans similar to that in off-white and they look great with my white boots.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Thank you very much for your advices :lol: Yesterday I found after a longer travel a message card from DHL in my post box. I hope, its my retro style capture from ebay. I'm tending to wear my black platform boots over the jeans. These jeans are guaranteed extremely tight but I like this style. I hope that they aren't too narrow for me. Curious what the monday will bring :wink: micha PS: My white 8868 thighhighs are reserved for the winter together with my white levis jeans. Naturally over my jeans. Promised!

I'm inclined to go with the black top, yellow pants, and tall black boots. I think that that would make a very nice outfit for street-heeling in public with the boots over-top the pants. They are too tight to be worn any other way anyways. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Those jeans rock, if only they were loose fitting....

Loose fitting? :oops: Sorry asdf, they are the tightest jeans I ever called my own. A vintage punk style from the 80s. The brand is "Mustang Slimline", I got them from german ebay. Totally out of fashion but I love them :wink:

They arrived today, here some flash light snapshots

Posted Image

I was wearing them outdoor this afternoon with "quite normal male sneakers"

Posted Image

:lol: micha

Wow, what a "stand out" outfit!!!! Talk about "eye catching" --- a headlight on a railroad locolmotive on a dark night wouldn't shine half as bright. (Just perfect shoes, by the way -- nothing else would do those jeans justice. :wink: )

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Making my snapshots I found fantastic pictures from the summer on my digicam! I'm risking to be "off topic", but I have to show you the wonderful pictures from the castle "Hohenzollern" in the southwest of Germany

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Almost as wonderful as the famous castle "Neuschwanstein". Am I right?

Having lived in a couple of different places in Europe when I was growing up, and having made countless visits to Germany, the last time to Octoberfest in 2000, I am glad the German people take such good care of their historical treasurers. They are interesting to visit.

Posted Image

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.