Zappos reviews featuring guys wearing heels

Rockpup

Hey everyone. I think it's been mentioned before, but I find it interesting when I read a review on a pair of heels on Zappos and it involves guys wearing them :wink:

Such as this pair from Lucchese, which has the review:

"cool biker boots - My mom bought these as dress boots but they look more like biker boots to me. My mom and dad went out and as soon as they left I was getting my moms boots out to try on. The are a little big on me but they fit me just fine with heavy socks on. They are way cool !!!!!!! I told my boyfriend about them so he came over for a look see. I told him they are in my room on the bed. He went in my room and came out a few minutes later wearing them. My mom wears a 10 and my boyfriend wears an 8, he said they felt great on him. Just as he was walking around the house in them, my mom walked in and saw him wearing her new boots. She told him he looks very pretty in her boots. These boots rock!!! "

Also, this pair from Pleaser had this review.. slightly shortened..

"Nice boots - My girlfriend has been looking for a sexy looking boot with a shorter heel. I came across this boot and showed her the picture of it. She really liked it and told me if I wanted, I can buy it for her for X-mas. So I did.*edit* She even had me wearing them on New Years Eve. I learned that women’s boots are way more comfortable than men’s boots. They both love the boots and wear them all the time. We have been sharing the black ones. She wears them with skirts and tucked in jeans. I wear them with my jeans pulled down over the outside of the boots. She told me she loves it when I wear her boots out. With long jeans and a short heel nobody has ever noticed they are ladies boots. She made me tell you that. Ha-ha the laugh is on me. She wants to buy at least one more pair of each color to keep in the closet for backups. Thanks Zappos for a fast delivery and a great X-mas gift idea"

I've seen guys reviewing the pleaser thigh high boots, but they are no longer listed to get the reviews.

I'll post any other reviews I run across, if you happen to see one show it here :lol:

Seeya

Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

Yeah that's nothing new, however I hope this would be a sign that Zappos should be carrying a more larger shoe sizes. Some of the cool stuff stops at a size 10.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Still one of my favorite boots.

I got them from Zappos, but they are no longer available, but I did leave a nice review/

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/1669295/c/3/g/women/s/13.html

They have a very similar pair available, but with a slightly smaller heel.

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/1662197/c/3.html

Gary0618

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Gary0618:-) Mickey has consented to order me a pair of those Harley-Davidson boots that you posted on with the 3.5" block heel. I need a way to contact Zappos to see if they will accept a personal check or a money order and the amount for the shipping. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Believe it or not, the manufacturers routinely examine the reviews, so... If your a guy and buy heels from Zappos, PLEASE enter a comment letting them know you're a guy. Also, even if the shoe fits, it'd still be nice to drop a hint about wanting to see larger sizes for those of us with larger feet.

Why not call them, Dawn. There is a toll-free telephone number listed in the upper left hand corner of Zappo's home page ( 1-800-927-7671). I am curious as to what they say to you.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks for the link. Mmost of the styles shown are just men's shoes made on women's shoe lasts. Not one pair, even the more obvious felame styles (ones with different/higher heels) could safely be worn by any man that could find a pair that fit him.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks for the link. Mmost of the styles shown are just men's shoes made on women's shoe lasts. Not one pair, even the more obvious felame styles (ones with different/higher heels) could safely be worn by any man that could find a pair that fit him.

Ain't that the kicker, though? Great designs in the smaller sizes, but not much to pick from (and what is there doesn't suit my fancy) in my size.

This is what I get when I try to access the link:

Unavailable Catalog Item.

Sorry, this catalog item is not accessible or currently out of stock. Please search or navigate for it from the home page.

If you arrived at this page via a link on some other site, please contact the site administrator and report the dead link.

If you arrived at this page following selecting a bookmark (favorites) entry, then that bookmark has become obsolete. Please discard your bookmark and browse or search the catalog to find the item you were looking for and update your bookmark.

If you arrived at this page following entering the URL in browser, then you may have mis-spelled one or more required arguments. To locate the catalog item you are looking for, please browse or search the catalog.

What am I missing?