High Heeled Training Diary #14

Laurieheels

A step up... Monday was such a test of my nerves. When I look back on it, I cannot believe that there was that much snow. So even thugh I drove to work, I was going to wear something sensible to get through the snow. It was up to the bottom of my car door! At work, another day in five inch heels. It was business as usual, and I am finding that I can do quite well in my heels now. Tuesday - a day for visiting doctors. The awful storm of the day before was going to start melting today. So I did what any high heel obsessed woman would do. I wore five inch stiletto heels to my appointments. Snow? Ice? They're no match for me! Parking lots were conquered and I pretty much wore my black patent stilettos all day. That's quite the accomplishment I think. Wednesday found me back at work. More snow was melting, so on a driving day to be early, it's heels and a little bit of snow and ice here and there. From blizzard to hyper melt in two days! It was a very long day in five inch heels. I think I clocked it at eleven hours. Thursday was much the same. And of course, with wet ground I ended up with muddy heels. I seem to be persistent in wearing these shoes. I suppose at this point I am addicted! Shoes make the world go round for me. It can be a curse as much as it is fun. But what fun it is... Friday. This is a special day. You see, I did not clean my five inch patent stilettos after they ended up muddy on Thursday. So what did I do? I was walking to work, and I packed the 5 1/4 inch heels to take with me. I put in eight hours that day. There is a difference. I didn't notice it at home, and not at first when wearing them. But my muscles knew there was a bit more incline, and they were a bit sore by the end of the day. Of course, I did put in extra padding for the balls of my feet, and that does make a difference at this height. The shoes were not broken in as well as they should have been, but I think Friday took care of it. Even with the slight difference in height, I could notice a change. Of course, it wasn't enough to stop me from walking around... Friday, a day of a higher height for a prolonged period of time. This is progress in reaching for six. But I will be making a stop at 5.5 before that. Saturday saw me at work. Hey, I need the money, and having a day off for the doctor doesn't earn me anything. It was a relaxed day, 4 1/4 inch stiletto sandals, the new black ones I just purchased. I wore them at work, and I wore them for going out in the evening. They are getting to be great shoes. Later on Saturday, well it was technically Sunday morning, I was wearing my 5 1/4 stilettos again. Why? Photo shoot! A real camera, and my sister taking pictures, and six photos. Hey, I had to take some pictures of her for something. It was only fair! The intended goal? A web site. Soooooon... This will be the first set of Laurie photo gallery pictures. I will feature one on this board, as a teaser, but also to give everyone an idea of what to expect. All I have to do now is figure out how to make a web page! I have some good help, of course. Firefox is going to keep me on the right path, I'm sure. Now, as for Sunday... it is mother's day today. What does that mean? It means cooking for Mom. Pork roast, potatoes, garlic and brown sugar carrots, steamed broccoli, red cabbage, and gravy, mmm gravy. It all turned out well, my mother is very happy, and she thinks I am the best Danish cook around. She flatters me, and she has no basis for comparrison. I wore my 4 1/4 inch sandals all day today. Since I started out this morning until the moment of writing this and beyond, I am sure. I am looking at about ten hours. Yes, I wore stiletto heels for cooking. Endurance and new heights were found this week. I hope to do more next week. I am going to save the 5 1/4 stilettos for now, keeping them down to 1 or 2 trips to work a week. More sandals now, of course. That's important. The weather here is wonderful again. Warm, sunny, and those large piles of snow in parking lots? They don't scare me, they're dying in the sun as we speak... Until next week...

As always, a great read. Your high heel diaries are becoming a weekly staple some of us Laurie. Whatever will we do when the training is complete??? :smile: Remember, if you ever need any help with that web site, just let me know. I'd be very happy to help out such a classy lady. :smile: Thanks again for the update and, of course, I look for forward to next weeks...and the next...and the next... :wink:

Post, training will not be complete for some time. After that, I will think of some other way to showcase my writing skills, not to worry, and it will involve shoes. Maybe I need to write some fiction... Vickie, thanks! You'll be ready to go higher soon and you'll do a great job at it. Just give it a try and see how it goes!

I suggest some nice stockings, Vicki. They will help you wear the shoes longer. Bare legs means bare feet means the fit is tighter a bit, and as the day progresses, there might be problems. Nylon will help shape the foot and will feel better. Once you master the heels, then bare is just as good as nylons.