London Heelmeet anyone?

Dr. Shoe

Dr Shoe: I was wondering when the next London outing was going to be. I'll be up to meet you for lunch if its a weekday, maybe a little shopping either side, but I can't stay too long 'cos of the job. Shame TLSB is no more :wink: as the pub next door was quite nice, but Leatherworks is close. How about a browse in a NEXT store since they now do eu43. Not around from the 24th onwards. TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Whilst Bluewater is a bit of a hop for me to come out for lunch, I should be able to do it. I would prefer Lakeside just the other side of the river, it also has LOTS of shoe shops, and lots of places to meet up and water ourselves at lunchtime. TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm thinking of an impromptu trip up to London on Fri 7th. I suspect that Selfridges will feature on the agenda, as they have an exhibition associated with the 'Kinky Boots' cinema release from Thurs onwards. If there is interest, I suggest the usual meeting place ..... upstairs in Starbucks cafe, opposite Centre Point at Tottenham Ct Rd tube at 1100. Xa

I'm thinking of an impromptu trip up to London on Fri 7th.

I suspect that Selfridges will feature on the agenda, as they have an exhibition associated with the 'Kinky Boots' cinema release from Thurs onwards.

If there is interest, I suggest the usual meeting place ..... upstairs in Starbucks cafe, opposite Centre Point at Tottenham Ct Rd tube at 1100.

Xa

Bit short notice for the day off but I'm on call so you never know...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I might also suggest Uxbridge. Two large shopping centres with the tube station and town square in between. Also a cobbled high street. Add a few hundred girls merrily strutting between the shopping centres and to and from the tube.