Hi I am new

hello george- the wife knows i like heels-but not how obsessively or the fact that i love wearing them au naturel! i have about 10 pairs and my min height is 3.5inches but most are in the 4.5 to 5 inch mark- the higher the sluttier the better i find fapomatic very easy for posting pics no registration is required and you just upload from your hard drive and copy the link into your reply- hope that helps

Hi, Cheers for the help but found a link before I read your message. profiles.yahoo.com/grg_rain will give you a picture of my sandels. I currently have a girlfriend but she don,t know I like to wear heels. I would love her to know and be comfortable with it. We could have lots of fun.

Hi George. Why don't you tell your girlfriend? If your relationship is going to be a long term one, the sooner you tell her the better. Glad to have you as a member to this community.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi and welcome, I got caught out and was encouraged to find out more about why I liked heels, hence finding this site. I have had a great time meeting others with my wife and wearing them from time to time. I still prefer them on women though. We are more than likely just the same as you, she can talk to my wife if she wants to, she has lived with my liking for high heels for years now. PM me if you want to chat. There, I cant offer more than that! Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

Hi nigel and thanks for the offer but I won't overload her at the moment but I hope your offer is still open when she comes around to the first level.

What style of heel do you prefer?

yes,

take your time. In answer to your question, I guess they just have to be nice really, I have different styles, right now I am looking for a pair of cowboy boots with a higher heel, some of the shoe shops have them here in the girls section but in pink or white, I am looking for a brown or black really.

best of luck,

Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

Thanks Bubba. I have seen these boots before and I like them very much, but unfortunately I need them to have a very chunky heel, not a stiletto. Half the fun is in the looking and eventually finding the perfect pair that you have been seeking. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 months later...

Hi George Like you I love wearing high heel sandals. I have over 20 pair of high heel sandals and some open toe pumps. Do you wear your heels barefoot and paint your toes when you wear them?? Like you, I just joined the site and I am up in Pennsylvania. I would love to chat with you sometime LoveHeelswornBarefoot

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm another new member. Have a few pairs of heels, from low 2 inch to 6 inch stillettoes. Find the medium ones help my bad back problem (not like my wife, where heels hurt her back!). Umfortunately my wife is not keen on me wearing!

Welcome, AndrewH! Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.