Any thoughts on these shoes

rxrenesis

I was out doing my window shopping over the weekend and came upon these wedge heeled loafers in Kohls

http://www.kohls.com.edgesuite.net/is/image/kohls/114592_Natural?wid=400&hei=400&op_sharpen=1

Gonna go back for them in black.

rx

While they probably would come off better being worn by a man if they were black or dark brown, I like them and I really think they'll work fine when you wear in public.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Are those by Dr Scholes? I'm looking to get a pair of knee boots with the same wedge, maybe tomorow if the Nordstroms in Kendal has a pair. Let us know if you get them. Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

Interesting shoes indeed, rxrenesis! Are they suede? Sure looks like they are. Please be sure to tell us more about those shoes if you buy them.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Good about getting them in black. I am eager to see the pics and hear about your street heeling wearing them. Scotty: There's nothing wrong with the pair of shoes you've shown us. They blend easily with sports slacks or jeans, especially in cooler weather (fall or winter). If they fit, and are comfortable to wear (which I can't imagin they wouldn't be), keep them and wear them with comfort of mind and confidence. (I already have a similar pair that I wear almost everywhere and size 11 is a little large to fit me properly :wink: )

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hey Bubba, Actually, I went on an Ebay shopping spree this past year and got way too many shoes/boots (I know, is there such a thing?), therefore keeping a pair of shoes that I probably won't wear that much if at all doesn't make too muich sense. Actually, I will be probably purging alot of my shoe/boot collection and keeping only those that I will definitely wear alot. I was planning on giving them to the local Goodwill, but I could see if any of the members here are interested in some of the nicer ones. Rxrenesis, very nice shoes and didn't mean to intrude on your thread. Thanks, Scotty

I love those wedges even in the tan color. I would wear them in public, no problem. What brand are they? I'm guessing they are Candies because Kohls has a big promotion going on with them right now. Let us know how they turn out.

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

I quickly shot a couple pics befor going to work Fri morning. Sorry for the quailty but I was rushing.

The shoes are Candies they had another brand in the same style but the heel was not covered like these.

Shot w/o flash

Posted Image

This shot the flash was on

Posted Image

They're great with jeans also. Can't wait to do some street heeling in them.

• 3 weeks later...