Bought Heels from an Old Forum Member who has an Ebay Shop

barney15c

I bought a pair of high heeled Oxfords of Ebay (see below)

To my suprise I found out that the seller had some time ago had her pictures posted on this forum by her husband who is a member.

Does anyone remember Lady Sultry or SammieJane, she modelled some very nice boots and heels on here, although i couldnt find the postings as they were some time ago.

Anyway she sells High heel shoes and boots as well as other glamour items on her own ebay shop (http://sultry-leather.com - ebay ID sultryleather). The oxfords I bought were the cheapest i had seen ($40 for real leather not PU) and she also did me a special deal on shipping. I found her to be a very nice and charming lady. I mentioned to her that I recognised her pictures from this site and she confirmed that her husband posted on here.

She sells far cheaper than any of the other traders on ebay for these models so could be worth checking out and shipping is reasonable.

If i have broken any forum rules on here by recommending a commercial site can mods move to the appropriate place.

BTW she said to be remembered to the forum members!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

If I remember correctly, weren't they in the process of moving from one part of the country to another? It seems like they posted pictures of her in the car on the way to their new home......That being said, however, it was really nice to learn that this couple is alive, well and on eBay.... :wink:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Yep I remember Lady Sultry. Haven't seen her post in awhile.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hi Guys! Hiya Dawn, Bubba, Barney,and everyone else! Sorry I have been away for sooo long. Bubba, you are exactly right, we did move from one corner of the US to another! From Las Vegas, to just outside of Daytona Florida. Life has just been extremely busy for us! I think we have done one small photo session in three months! Believe me, I miss it as much as everyone else does. We then got the crazy idea to open a store on eBay, and that has been a wild ride in itself. The leather oxfords do seem to be a bit popular, as most of the sales have been to the UK, and Australia! We have also sold a bunch of new leather knee boots there as well. Make sure, if you stop in and bid or buy something that you let us know you are from HHplace, and we'll make sure the shipping and such are at a really good price. We aren't getting rich, but it is mainly helping LS supplement her own collection. Anyway... I hope everyone is doing great! Hopefully I can become an active member again! See ya all later, Nick

Nick, Glad to hear that you and lady sultry are doing well. Keep in touch.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Nick - I'm glad that my purchase inadvertantly prompted you to post on the forums again :wink: I'm really looking forward to getting them oxfords, they are really cool looking shoes, and maybe i'll purchase again real soon! Good luck in your venture, i hope it is sucessful for you and that you look in from time to time on the forum. Kind Regards to you and LS barney15c

You know what I'd love? I'd love it if ANY manufacturer decided to offer a lace-up court shoe in a 3-1/2 to 4 inch heel with a rounded, instead of a pointed toe, and in real leather, which conforms to your foot, instead of patent leather pointed toes, which simply lead to serious foot problems. The vast majority of larger-sized high-heeled shoes are fetish shoes, which have little to no basis in reality with respect to those of us who which to wear heels as a matter of course!

Hey Nick! Glad to hear that everything is going well. Nice to see you again. Daytona....just in time for the hurricane season......Oh well, you can always tell your friends back in Vegas about the "little" showers that happen from time to time. Please, you and your lady, don't be strangers. Just remember, you are amongst friends here.....

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks for all the warm welcome backs! I will try to post up some new photos when I can. I have quite a few that we have done as catalog shots, but they are mainly just her feet in the shoes. ~LOL~ But I know that many like just that! It's great to see many old acquaintances still around! Hopefully I won't be such a stranger in the future. And yes, I am hopeful about eBay as well, but honestly it is not a get rich quick scheme. On most shoes, we will barely make $10 a pair profit by the time you get done with eBay and PayPal fees, etc. But...it does help suuplement her collection and it is nice to have an ear to the ground of the deigners. See you all later, Nick

Barney,

Good find. I'd like a pair of those too. I am just a little concerned about the UK/USA sizing thing, especially as exchanging will be a lengthy and costly process. I usually take a UK10, Next's latest range runs to UK9 and I find those fine, but then toeboxes are a lottle longer in current fashion. Would be interested to hear your comments on sizing, toebox room and so on when you receive the shoes.

dr1819 wrote:

You know what I'd love? I'd love it if ANY manufacturer decided to offer a lace-up court shoe in a 3-1/2 to 4 inch heel with a rounded, instead of a pointed toe, and in real leather, which conforms to your foot, instead of patent leather pointed toes, which simply lead to serious foot problems.

That's exactly what we had in the 70s. It is certainly time that fashion trend returned.

Nick:

I add that its nice to see you back around too. GL with the venture. You said

and it is nice to have an ear to the ground of the deigners

remind them about the early 70s fashion, some of the Italian designs from those days were just superb.

Regards,

TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let you know that my Oxfords arrived today and are superb - i've wanted a pair of these for ages but was put off by the cost (I wanted leather ones not PU). They arrived very quickly and are just what I wanted. Thanks very much Lady Sultry, I would certainly buy from you again in the future and hope this will be taken as an endorsement so that other forum members try you out for their footwear purchases. :wink:

Barney,

Good find. I'd like a pair of those too. I am just a little concerned about the UK/USA sizing thing, especially as exchanging will be a lengthy and costly process. I usually take a UK10, Next's latest range runs to UK9 and I find those fine, but then toeboxes are a lottle longer in current fashion. Would be interested to hear your comments on sizing, toebox room and so on when you receive the shoes.

ThighBoots2,

I take a mens 9/10 mens UK depending on width, I bought a 13m US because of the 5in heel and found the length fine but as I have a slightly wider foot and being that the toe box is a bit pointed they were slightly snug. However as these are leather (I made a specific point in getting leather as opposed to PU) they should stretch enough in time to be very comfortable. They are very nicely designed and made shoes and I am well chuffed with them, also Lady Sultry shipped these beauties out real quick and is really nice to deal with - she even did me a deal on shipping because i was a forum member!

Hope this Helps.

Lee (Barney15c)

Hey Lee! I am so glad that you got those with no hassles! I will let LS know that today. They are some very sexy shoes! I picked up the leather ones as well as the black patent and the black/white patent for her. I have been sent out to Las Vegas for two weeks, so that has cut into the play/camera time. Perhaps when I get back I can get some photos done of her wearing them. ~winks~ Again, I am very happy that you love the new shoes! Nick