Considerations when getting highheels for the bedroom?

LordClick

When I first sugested my wife to wear heels in bed, a long time ago, it was a Valentine´s Day. This day I gifted her with a diamond ring in the begining of the night, then we had a romantic dinner, and just when things got hot I surprised her with one last gift: a beautiful pair of heels - black leather ankle strap dorsay shoes with 5 inch heels. She loved the heels and started to wear then imediately. the rest you can guess. I think this was a good way to start things not "pushing hard". At least it worked for me. I´m curious about what the women of the forum think of it - would it work for you too? DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

LOL, diamonds always work for me!!!! Oh but for shoes uhmmm....LOL If Robert had asked me to wear boots for him I might have said...wow that is weird, if he had asked me if I wanted a pair I would have shyly said no...too embarrassed to say yes. But he just gave them to me, and even a dolt like me knew what thigh high boots were for, I wasn't at all uncertain as to his intentions and I certainly couldn't say no thank you to a gift! A sincere gift has to be accepted with grace and dignity and a pretty pair of shoes certainly couldn't be offensive, just maybe a little embarrassing. Angie

I hate infringing on the ladies forum but I do have a question about this discussion. I just wanna clear some things up for me. @BB "Those shoes would look really sexy on you" is the good thing right? Because you're saying that she looks good, the shoes are only an addition? Or am I missing the ballpark? @angie I know women have the self-image issue, even moreso than men, because of the media and such. I just don't really understand what you're getting at angie -- about the pedicure and how telling her that her feet are sexy. I don't understand why that's not the way to go. Also, are you saying that giving a woman a pair of shoes you want her to wear is a good thing or are you saying that it's embarassing but pretty much a requirment that they be accepted and that's not good? I hate that I'm so horrible when it comes to the nuances of women. I have been a guy for too long I guess :D . Things just don't make sense to me, I can usually figure it out once told but sometimes I just need help. Great thread by the way. -Eric

Bobandangie Nice coment. But I couldn´t understand why would you feel embarassed when receiving a beautiful pair of shoes as a gift. Ok, it may sounds weird when someone ask you to wear shoes to bed, but heels just as a gift sounds me pretty normal... Would you mind explaining us better the reason of your embarassment? DeSalto

• 4 weeks later...

Make sure that the bed isn't the kind that is easily punctured. Also if you have something expensive on the bed, like a comforter filled with eiderdown, better to put it away. Heels, especially the pointed metal ones, can be lethal.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

When I first sugested my wife to wear heels in bed, a long time ago, it was a Valentine´s Day. This day I gifted her with a diamond ring in the begining of the night, then we had a romantic dinner, and just when things got hot I surprised her with one last gift: a beautiful pair of heels - black leather ankle strap dorsay shoes with 5 inch heels.

She loved the heels and started to wear then imediately. the rest you can guess.

I think this was a good way to start things not "pushing hard". At least it worked for me.

I´m curious about what the women of the forum think of it - would it work for you too?

DeSalto

I think this is a great approach. I bought my girlfriend some nice boots and I think she got the hint and wore them for me, it was great. Of course the difficult thing was buying the boots in the first place, ebay is pretty good for this.

Bob.

There are a lot of places to get them from....just make sure the size is correct...or at least close! Do some investigating and see what size heels she wears. Snoop a little! :D If they are a gift it's pretty hard to not wear them. I have put a few pair on from my boyfriend that I think might have been a little 'cheesy' or 'not that stylish' or 'kind of slutty'' and have actually wore them out to his surprise when he picked me up for a night out. I knew he would be flattered and who cares what anyone thought. As the saying goes 'I'll never see them again'....hehe. He enjoyed it...I didn't mind wearing them... and that's all that counts. get her a nice pair of sexy heels and you might be surprised what happens!

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

Adeana Your boyfriend is a lucky guy. My wife do wear the more classy pair of heels I buy to her, but not the more slutty ones (I mean outdoors, indoors everything goes...). She knows I would love to see her outdoors wearing those pair of 6" white stiletto plataforms, but she says they are too high, and not for long time wearing - I think that, in truth, she would be embarassed beeing seen wearing those kind of "f__ me" shoes. Wish we could go out wearing some of our matching pairs of heels... DeSalto

mk4625

5.5 inch stiletto pumps

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:51 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure that the bed isn't the kind that is easily punctured. Also if you have something expensive on the bed, like a comforter filled with eiderdown, better to put it away. Heels, especially the pointed metal ones, can be lethal.

Michael

They can also hurt his back :evil::wink: :wink: :D !!!!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"