Got my ballet boots today!

ILuvHeels

I have to say I ordered the toe pads from Blicker and I'm not really satisfied. As I am by the combination of speed lacing hooks and zipper. I guess I will have to treat the eyelets with pliers so the laces don't come off. I have another pair of boots which have speed lacing hooks and zipper but the leg has the perfect width so I can pull the laces to maximum and they fit just fine. Unfortunately the leg is a little too long so it cuts the inside of my knees when sitting down.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get one pair for each of you? They can be quite fun while playing around, especially standing while... playing around (family friendly forum, trying not to get too graphic). Fortunatly Devious brand boots are pretty inexpencive compared to others. Let us know how things go! Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

Ok, I guess I can post one too.. This is an old one, I got bored at work. Ballet boots are not the most practical footwear in a machine shop....

Posted Image

Btw, these boots were recently adopted as they found an owner who's foot size better matches the size of the boots. They were my first pair, and will be fondly remembered.

Jim

JimC, When I see you in those ballets, you simply amaze me.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Rubberoo: You should be pleased with your new boots, I've yet to be disapointed with their products. The combination of speed laces and zipper in the knee boots is interesting, but I ended up changing out the speed laces for regular eyelets so I only had to tie them once, and can now zip them up for a custom fit.

Shafted: Thanks! I'm still a way off from where I am hoping to be with ballet heels. I hope to be able to walk 'normally', even if just to go to a fetish party. By normally I mean without having to bend my knee's a bit to accomodate for the extreme angle on my ankles. I'm trying to do this without causing injury to myself, and havnt had the time I'd like to work on it. Oh well

Have fun everyone

Jim

:update:

Found one of the first pictures I took on the day I got my first ballet boots, August 2000.

Note I'm barely able to hold the pose, about to fall over.. almost all my weight is on the heels and my feet are straining against the boots forcing the toes out.. Oh well ;)

Posted Image

JimC:-) That's the same pic that you are currently using for an Avatar. Now that you blew it up it is a lot easier to see than in the Avatar pic. I give you credit trying to learn to stand and walk in your Ballet Boots. Congrats! Keep it up. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

rubberroo - sorry to hear about the delay, but just think of the additional anticipation and excitement you are getting – a week’s worth! ;):D

Mickey S, JimC - some nice photos there - thanks! :lol:

I have written a piece about the silicone for the toe box in http://www.hhplace.org/hhboard/viewtopic.php?t=5299&highlight=, I have one picture there, but A3's pictures in previous posts are so much better.

As for the discussion on the lacing, I have closed the hooks somewhat - not completly, I used a thin piece of metal, placed it between the hook and shoe, then using pliers, closed the gap, this way I got a uniform gap over all hooks, and the closed gap, allows the lacing to be done/undone, but since the gap is slightly smaller it doesn't fall out. - In addition I looped the end of the lacing through the lacing itself to keep the ends neat - see the rather poor pictures below! :lol:

BB

Posted Image

Posted Image

with all this renewed interest, I may as well dust mine off and get practising again. Maybe this time I'll get as far as being able to straighten my legs properly ;) I feel another photo session coming on. Maybe another Francis in Mad Mode :lol:

I have a request, Francis, if I may......... Back in the day, I used to do up people in makeup and fashion, and then take pics in some heroic pose. I'd like to see you in "mad mode" with the corset, ballets, and the chains in front like some sort of "bring it on" type of stance. So there lies my challenge. Enjoy! :D

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I would like to see a little walking -- up some stairs if you feel so bold.

-Eric

BBEric,

I have been posting a few images and videos of me in my Ballets, but unfortunately the videos are too large to fit onto this site, but if you would like to see me walking down stairs into my kitchen and then back again them have a look at the following link :-

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=bboots&btnG=Search+Video

This will take you straight to the video viewing page of my red ballets and knee length skirt! They do take a while to download as they are quite large files, but that is due to the length of them all, approx 3mins in total!

Enjoy,

Ruud

hi heels

I shall attempt both in one swoop :D I actually find walking up the stairs fairly easy, compared to walking down them :wink: Though it may be a long time before I can walk as easily as Ruud in them. Maybe I shall have to go visit next time I'm up the northwest.