Where to find Womens US size 12 boots for street heeling?

tightlevisandhhboots

Are you a Size 12?  

371 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Size 12?

Hey all, I have been looking for some new boots for street heeling. I am looking for black, blade or block heel in the 3 to 4" range. I do not want platforms, as they are not at ll comfortable to walk in like a normaled soled boot. I really like Cowboy boots, but I am open for others too. Any leads would be appreciated. Unfortunately, like Jeff, Finding larger boots that are really cool and sexy, but are not considered "fetish" are hard to find. Thanks in advance, tightlevisandhhboots

The Poll sizes are in US Sizes, Thanks! :wink:

Hi Bubba, I think the boots will be great with jeans. I haven't received them yet. I just ordered them this past Friday and expect them to arrive any day. I normally wear a 12 M but ordered the wide width so that I can wear them with regular socks in the cold :x of winter. Shiela Ann

Thanls for the input! My 3 1/2" heeled cowboy boots were made by Western Ranch Boots before the company disolved. I have talked to the current owner, and two of the boot makers and he are trying to start back up the company offering the same styles they did before. Many guys and gals lost money from the old company as it disolved, I think I was one of the last pairs of boots that made it out of there before the troubles. My boots are Very Well Made!! and I love the fit and the performance of them. I have been toying with the idea of ordering up another pair though the new owner, but was hoping for some feed back from others before I take the jump. Also the prices have gone up significantly since the last order... BUBBA I like those boots too, but doubt they come in my size... Thanks again, TightLevisandHHBoots

Posted Image

WOW! Now there's a fantastic looking pair of boots! Incredible styling! A definite winner in my book!

:wink:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Payless seem to have a few nice pairs in size 12 and at good prices too.....but those orange jobs leave me stone motherless cold.

jim

I think I would need to see a foot in them so that they have proper shape before I can make a judgement.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Payless seem to have a few nice pairs in size 12 and at good prices too.....but those orange jobs leave me stone motherless cold.

jim

I dunno. I think they would look rather stunning on a snow bunny in a James Bond flick.

But that's about as far as my interest would take me...

I dunno. I think they would look rather stunning on a snow bunny in a James Bond flick.

But that's about as far as my interest would take me...

yes, I think they're quite cute too but definitely for the gals not the guys. it's partly because they look like they are a bit higher than the 4" quoted on the ebay listing, nearer 4.5" perhaps. the size is a us7 just under average so that might be deceiving slightly - I've certainly seen j-lo types that measure in at 4.25".

/I

• 3 years later...

Assuming this thread is still current, Avenue stores (www.avenue.com) sells shoes in wide widths, up to 13. About a month ago I got a Julia ankle boot, 2 7/8" heel, for $18.99 on sale. I don't see it online now, so I guess they change their selection periodically. I'm sure most people already know that Payless is pretty good, as they also have some shoes & boots up to 13W.