Did you ever...

e

Yes, but I am never sure if I am being noticed, so I could be doing it for no reason. Better to do it for no reason than not do it when someone is looking. :smile: I also try to wiggle more when I walk if someone is noticing, or at least, if I suspect that someone is noticing.

Pure evil? Not really. Just sprinkles of evil over general mischief. :smile: We like to tease! And men fall for it! There is nothing wrong with this, and it demonstrates one of the small yet wonderful differences between the genders. Of course, a "hot" man without a shirt can start to do for me what my playing with shoes does for you boys. It does take some willpower in those situations. Interesting, isn't it.

Laurie, You are right, you girls are such a tease when it comes to being noticed in your heels. How about some more pics of you in something higher like 6" Heels, I'm sure you'll manage it ? Love Neil

Laurie people notice your heels but may be afraid to look like they are staring.. I am very people aware and know what most of the people around me are doing and wearing. I do not think this is true of most people I do think that many find the time to notice differences like high heels. Especially men with their dull dressed cranky woman.. seems to be fairly common around here. BTW we have equal numbers of poorly dressed cranky men with nicly dressed women Dean

On 2002-05-10 22:54, Neil wrote:

How about some more pics of you in something higher like 6" Heels, I'm sure you'll manage it ?

I need to save up and buy some six inch heels before I can pose for pictures. Once I have them, I will post pictures, yes. For now, I am still working on making some time to have pictures taken of me in five inch heels.

On 2002-05-11 01:23, D-USA wrote:

Laurie people notice your heels but may be afraid to look like they are staring..

Dean

D!!! About time you got here and started posting...

And I understand, people may be afraid to look like they are staring. I think I am starting to notice this. I walked outside to mail a letter today, and while I won't put in what I was wearing, I do think I noticed some eyes trying to look and wonder, and then turn away if I turned in that direction.

I think you're right about this...

Of course men like to look at women. Call it a hobby, a pasttime, or an essential part of our nature, but we do it. However, most of us do not like to stare. After all, our mothers taught us it was wrong to stare and point at people. Also, staring at women in the workplace makes one vulnerable to a sexual harrassment complaint, and no responsible man wants that. Even more to the point, men don't like to stare because we are embarrassed about broadcasting to the world that we find a woman to be a turn-on. Isn't it ironic: Men love it when a woman flaunts her sexuality by dressing provacatively, but we men often don't want anyone (except possibly our most trusted friends) to know that we're interested. Is that hypocritical? It probably is, but it is the way men are. Laurie, I'm glad to read that you try to wiggle a little more when you think someone is noticing. To me, the body language transmitted between women and men is one of the best things about high heels. It definitely is a form of communication. When I lived in Central America a number of years ago, I noticed that women there (most of whom wore heels) automatically walked more sensually if men were present. They could shift back and forth between different styles of walking the way a driver shifts gears in a car. It added considerably to the quality of life for both wearers and admirers.

On 2002-05-11 06:02, Laurieheels wrote:

I need to save up and buy some six inch heels before I can pose for pictures. Once I have them, I will post pictures, yes. For now, I am still working on making some time to have pictures taken of me in five inch heels.

Laurie,

What size shoes do you wear in UK sizes ?

If you are anywhere near a size 9 UK, then I have a brand new pair of 6" Stiletto Sandals you can have if you are interested.

I bought them for my wife but found they were a little too large, she is really better off in a size 8 in such high heels.

As I am now stuck with them, I would be only too happy to give them to someone who really appreciates them, such as yourself.

As I said, they are brand new & unmarked, so if you are interested please let me know, I will post a pic of them if you want.

Neil

On 2002-05-14 20:23, Neil wrote:

What size shoes do you wear in UK sizes ?

If you are anywhere near a size 9 UK, then I have a brand new pair of 6" Stiletto Sandals you can have if you are interested.

I will post a pic of them if you want.

Neil

Do post the picture, but I think I might say yes to them anyway. I checked a size chart and they should be okay. Post a picture, send me some mail, and we can work out the details. And then... pictures will be posted! laurieheels@yahoo.ca

On 2002-05-15 05:07, Laurieheels wrote:

Do post the picture, but I think I might say yes to them anyway. I checked a size chart and they should be okay. Post a picture, send me some mail, and we can work out the details. And then... pictures will be posted! laurieheels@yahoo.ca

Laurie,

I will take a picture of the 6" heels on Friday when I can borrow a digital camera, & send it to your E-Mail address as I am not sure how to post pictures on this forum.

I am glad you are interested in them, & hope you like them.

Neil

Laurie, Have you ever tried 6" heels before, or will this be your first time ? As I said, I will send you an E-Mail tomorrow with a picture of them attached, I'm sure you will like them. I will send you an e-mail tonight to check I can contact you OK. Neil

I have never worn six inch heels. Heelsonline only had them in US 10 when I went to visit last, so I couldn't fit them. My foot was not ready for the angle at a smaller size than I prefer. It would prove interesting, of course, to try out six inch heels. Now that would make for an excellent diary. :smile: I am eager to see this picture in e-mail.

To answer the original question of this tread, I had a ball yesterday playing hide and seek with my thigh high stiletto boots in a restaurant. Read more details on the May report on my website.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

I've starred at heels many times. Sometimes I would stare long and hard if she's wearing stilettos coz I don't often see ladies wearing them. Sometimes I would get negative reactions. There have been times when I would get a smile from a lady. :smile:

• 5 years later...

I can only remember two occassions where men have commented on my footwear.

I have noticed guys oggling at them sometimes but they never seem to comment. They seem more embarrassed when It's obvious I've noticed them, more so than dangerous.

Perhaps I need to wear more dangerous shoes?.

I've come to the conclusion that I do not mind people looking, but I would be cautious of people who come up and make comments. It can be a dangerous world and some people can have the wrong impression.

Amanda, what you classify as dangerous shoes :wave: ?

I love all the attention I get, I dont mind guys looking at me, or even staring me, sometimes it might feel bit ackward, but mostly it just amuses me. Feels great ;)

I love the moment when they realize me noticing them, they are like immediately turning away or looking down .. like young boys caught doing something forbidden

If its some cute guy, I might give them something more to watch ..

Naughty Nina :cool1:

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "

And it's not just a little more wiggle. If I see a cute guy noticing my shoes and I'm walking, I automatically stand up a little straighter, arch my back a little more, and sometimes even give him a little smile. If I'm sitting, I'll arch my foot a little more and dangle my shoe. I really like it when guys notice my footwear. I mean I would totally rather be with a guy who appreciates my heels as much as I do! But in my experience, women are much more likely to stare at shoes and make comments, probably because we feel safer doing so.