right!

Peachy, you always could include a picture of a pair of your finest 6" heels taken from your stock as your avatar. That should take attention away from your posting rank pic. (Or, you could increase your posting count a lot faster if you would post comments about recent arrivals in your for sale stock of high heels. That would also create more interest in your store :wink: )

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Right!!!!

I'm fed up of being a flaming loafer!

im posting this so i will eventually become something with a bit of jazz.

As a lady who wears 6 inchers i find it damn irritating.

thankyou

mel

you will have to do some posting to catch up with your Dad!

talking of jazz, how is the old boy?

Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

Peachy, you always could include a picture of a pair of your finest 6" heels taken from your stock as your avatar. That should take attention away from your posting rank pic. (Or, you could increase your posting count a lot faster if you would post comments about recent arrivals in your for sale stock of high heels. That would also create more interest in your store :wink: )

Thats a cool idea.

It's all good. ~Arron.

Peachy:-) Welcome to the HH Place Forum. Firefox is right...the more that you post, the quicker that you can change your shoes. There are some interesting ones coming up in the future. Keep posting. That's an interesting idea that Bubba put forth for you to think about concerning your store. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

that was me: Gene Bujold left and I said I didn't like him: I still don't! I don't like "all knowing (smart arse) people - I have met alot of people on the real world and the internet like that... people that would have to be 200 years old to have done what they claimed they had done in their lifetime.... and said person was 45 years old... btw.. I am fine: the plats I wanted were like $340 Australian - way too much... :wink: I have one more option.... if that is too expensive.... "the Defect II" will happen - Datsun 120Y/B210 bodyshell with Datsun 180B/610 engine driveline/underpinnings.... or a Datsun 180B/200B!! later, TXT-1

...people that would have to be 200 years old to have done what they claimed they had done in their lifetime.... and said person was 45 years old...

That sounds a bit dubious, indeed! What did he claim he'd done?

oops didn't mean to post the same one twice. sorry.

ah well im a little closer to becoming something else now

:wink:

Anything to bump up your posts eh Mel?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

hmmm, well i know I have to post more replies to be something sexy, but finding the time is a little tricky at the moment.

How do you get a picture under your shoe?

ta

Mel

Hi,

Go to photobucket.com, register and then find a picture.

upload it to the site and then photobucket will give you a link to it, right click on your mouse and copy it.

go to the HHplace, go to your profile and at the bottom it will ask you where you to get your photo from, right click again and paste, save your updated profile and off you go.

the picture will have to be a certain size, but I can either do that for you or talk you through it.

you have my phone number if you need it.

Nigel

YES! Thankyou Nigel! Right, people have been asking about my work shoes. Well <-------- thats them. Really chuffed now. However have to keep posting to get rid of loafer, but all peachy. Thankyou people. Mel

well done! Easy eh? now all you have to do is teach your ol' man how to pop a picture next to his posts! I guess it has been a little quiet in your shop during the last week or so, It is just the time of year, things will pick up toward the end of september. have a word with your landlord and ask him to reduce the rent this month, tell him I thought it would be a good thing to do. Nigel.

YES!

Thankyou Nigel!

Right, people have been asking about my work shoes. Well <-------- thats them. Really chuffed now. However have to keep posting to get rid of loafer, but all peachy.

Thankyou people. Mel

re the avatar: a fine wooden floor indeed :wink::lol::oops:

/I

/I

Love the "work" shoes in your avatar, Mel. I would love to see the expressions on peoples faces that come into your shop out of curiuosity and see you wearing those heels.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Right!!!!

I'm fed up of being a flaming loafer!

im posting this so i will eventually become something with a bit of jazz.

As a lady who wears 6 inchers i find it damn irritating.

thankyou

mel

You're doing OK. It's takwn me a year to get where I am. I guess I just don't have much to say. I still enjoy the company.

Peachy:-) Now...THAT is what I call a fancy pair of work shoes. All you have to do now is to convince your customers to purchase your kind of work shoes no matter what kind of work that they do. Keep posting, your posting numbers are rising. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Hey, my nephew bought this pair of steel wingtip pumps for his girlfriend when we were in Italy.

Posted Image

They were pretty cool as the steel wingtip and heel were finished in brushed gunmetal. Label on shoes was "Work In Progress"

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Great to see my dear daughter Peachy (Mel) getting so much praise! I was impressed with the way she made her avatar picture. She grabbed her digital camera, click-clicked in her 6" stiletto workshoes over her "Peachy Shoes" mahogany parquet floor to the giant mirror on the shop wall, and photographed herself in the mirror! Then she followed all of Nigel's kind advice on how to set up your own personal avatar picture and BINGO - in two minutes flat she had achieved what I have failed to do in two years! Such is the computer literacy of youth! Bye the way, yes, it is great to observe the reactions and comments of customers when they enter the shop and find themselves being served by a friendly, curvaceous 20-year-old girl gliding around the shop in 6" patent leather stiletto heels". Cheers, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Shafted:-) Steel-toed, pointy, wing-tipped high heeled pumps? Now that is way cool. Has your Nephew been tempted to imitate his Uncle's wearing of heels and tried said Italian pair on yet? Cheers--- Dawn HH

Shafted:-)

Steel-toed, pointy, wing-tipped high heeled pumps? Now that is way cool. Has your Nephew been tempted to imitate his Uncle's wearing of heels and tried said Italian pair on yet?

Cheers---

Dawn HH

I doubt he could find any that fit with his feet. They're huge! My nephew towers over me. While both my nephews know I have a thing for heels, I doubt they know that I wear them myself. Honestly, I have'nt seen them since I started wearing them in public.

• 1 month later...