Hi! Just joining in to the crowd!

Welcome. While I understand the "turn-on" you get from clear 6" plats, I don't know where you go to see them. I haven't seen a lady wearing a pair in a very, very long time (except in catalogs and on the Internet). :wink:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome Platformluver115, If there is one thing we all have in common, we all like heels. You've found the right place.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

welcome aboard, it got me thinking about seeing a woman in platforms in public , one lives i my area and wears transparent 6 inchers , she is under 5ft in height, and in her mid 30s and is always dolled up, however she isnt very attractive(wide nostrils!) i also noticed a few months ago an attractive dwarf woman and i was turned on by the fact that she was wearing the same type of platforms-it made her even more conspicous

Too bad there aren't that many stores around here in Norfolk, VA that I know of that sells exotic footwear like platforms. I've bought a few online, but I seem to like it better when theres actually a nearby store that I can visit. Maybe I'm just a different guy with different thoughts.

geeze, Platforms, there should be several stores in the Norfolk area that sell costumes for exotic dancers. Norfolk being a big Navy town and all. I know there are a couple in the DC area. Perhaps if you looked in the telephone directory you might be able to identify one or two.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

hi Bubba, wrong Norfolk I'm afraid. :lol: this is the one where a cold wind off the North Sea even as late as June sends a blanket of mist over half the county!! :wink: but I hear one of the more famous HHplace members has moved out to those parts, so market demand for men's heels has greatly risen there! /I

/I

Hmmm! Platforms wrote:

Too bad there aren't that many stores around here in Norfolk, VA that I know of that sells exotic footwear like platforms.

Norfolk, Va was the city I was referring to. My son graduated from Regent University in VA Beach and my Daughter from William and Marry. So, I think I've the right Norfol, Ionic. :rofl:

So, I think I've the right Norfol, Ionic. :rofl:

oooops sorry!

a case of stick and wrong end :wink:

/I

[adding: I know quite a few of the two letter State abbreviations but this the 'VA' passed me by as 'noise'.]

/I