beautiful / ugly dilemna

taliheels

I'd have to give the ugly woman in heels a try, besides one mans ugly could be another mans beauty. It's all in the eye of the beholder.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Taliheels:-) What Shafted says is true...what's one man's ugly, is another man's beauty. Using the choice that you gave us, I guess that I would choose the ugly one with the high heels. After all, isn't beauty only skin deep? At least that's what my Mom taught me. We all can't be beautiful and handsome. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hey guys! Some women are so ugly that no amount of dressing up will get me to go for either them or their shoes. While I do have sympathy for such women (people), it's hard for me to conceal my disdain. Just today I saw this massively overweight woman (I mean Omar the tent maker would have a difficult time making clothes large enough for her to wear) eating several plates of breakfast at a local waffel house, about 35 or so, dressed in a jogging suit and wearing 4" stiletto pumps. Looked like a mellon on tooth picks. I don't believe it was her weight as much as it was her mustache that turned me off. (I also wondered where she ever found a jogging suite large enough to fit her.)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

which would you pick-you have to make an instant decision- beautiful woman in ugly flat shoes or an ugly woman in beautiful high heels, id go for ugly woman- what about you?

UNFAIR question!! :wink:

I don't know its too open to what one thinks ugly adn beautiful is, I would say I would rather go for a cool person that I would enjoy being around in ugly flats, then some person who I wouldn't get along with in a sexy pair of 6.5 pumps.

It's all good. ~Arron.

taliheels wrote :

remember its YOUR interpretation of ugly and beautiful that im on about NOT a generalised view of ugly/beauty.

you got that straight, babycakes.!!!!!! Like most things that concern me, it's my opinion that counts. I know what I like and what I dislike. And, once you learn that, you've learned one of life's most important secrets.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

The one with the kindest heart, keenest intellect, and most interesting personality. I wouldn't be able to choose on the info given. To put it another way, the heels or the beauty wouldn't have any bearing.

Hey guys! Some women are so ugly that no amount of dressing up will get me to go for either them or their shoes. While I do have sympathy for such women (people), it's hard for me to conceal my disdain. Just today I saw this massively overweight woman (I mean Omar the tent maker would have a difficult time making clothes large enough for her to wear) eatingseveral plates of breakfast at a local waffel house, about 35 or so, dressed in a jogging suit and wearing 4" stiletto pumps. Looked like a mellon on tooth picks. I don't believe it was her weight as much as it was her mustache that turned me off. (I also wondered where she ever found a jogging suite large enough to fit her.)

LOL, I'm sitting in the middle of a Starbucks laughing. :wink:

As far the op's question, I'd take the beautiful woman in flats. Then I'd find out her decision making strategies and patterns...incorporate those processes into a metaphorical (for her life) persuasive story of how she can achieve some things she wants for herself by heeling...

And then after that probably have to get her to accept men's street heeling rights heels as well...sigh

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Yeah! FF is right. Beauty is "only skin deep" and "in the eye of the beholder." However, for me, there are so many other factors in the "attractiveness" equation -- and, you have to get beyond some of the most obvious unpleasant images and "turn-offs" to get close enough to evaluate personality and mind -- like ugly looks and offensive body oders. Even the most unsavory/unsightly specimens can possess enough self-worth to be well dressed, clean and presentable. While I would go out of my way to insure that anyone like this received any and all considerations and courtesies due humans -- after holding the door open for them with a pleasant smile and, perhaps a nice general comment, I certaintly wouldn't be inclined to follow them to their table and sit and have a mind-exploring conversation with them -- especially if they were ugly, unkempt and stunk.

I'm inclined to go along with Firefox and Bubba as i posted that "beauty was only skin deep" back on July 29th. As for offensive body odor---that's a little over the top for me. I was born and raised during the great depression and my Mom commented quite a few times, "We might be poor, but I will always find some money to purchase soap to keep you clean and smelling good". Good old Mom! She was right in so many ways. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I'm a true believer in that anyone can be beautiful if they want it bad enough. I have also seen some makeovers that were nothing short of magic. I think that many women who have given up on themselves see another beautiful women and wish they had been born beautiful too, not realizing that the beautiful woman they were looking at probably had to work at it as well. As far as body oder goes, I'm sorry there is just no excuse for it, unless your homeless.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I don't know its too open to what one thinks ugly adn beautiful is, I would say I would rather go for a cool person that I would enjoy being around in ugly flats, then some person who I wouldn't get along with in a sexy pair of 6.5 pumps.

I'm with you and Firefox on this one. It's what's inside a person's heart that counts in the long run, not what's on their feet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi! I'm kinda glad that someone brought up this. What exactly? Read on... This one could easily make it for a separate thread but to point out what had me writing this - and for reference - I decided to put that here. Some posts ago the mustache of big lady was the key point for denying her. And that's my problem: Wouldn't probably a man wearing high heels appear to have the same effect on a woman as a woman having a mustache to a man? Imagine, you (the man) insist on wearing high heels to bed for some action but your S/O doesn't (actually) like it and reflects that by doing something alike, meaning, wearing thick socks, a white rippled-cotton slip and a false mustache just to show how you come across to her in your outfit? -- Hopefully I got across what I wanted to say... That's probably my 'mental barrier' for not wearing heels in public that obvious. What do you think? CU! -Mike