Hello from another UK shoe fanatic

Just want to say hello. :wink: I've been lurking these forums for sometime and I thought I'd better introduce myself. I'm a male in my mid-20s and new to wearing women's shoes but I've had the desire for ages (since was child - it came and went). I've loved women's shoes my whole life though. In the last 6 months I tipped over the edge (I blame the girl who told me she was a size 8! ;)) and purchased my first pair from Primark - white stilletto heels (which didn't fit me as well as I hoped). Now I'm hooked, and must have around 20 pairs of ladies shoes now (stillettos, block, semi-block, ballet flats, kitten heels, wedge sandals, 3 pairs of boots) - most of which fit me well. Reading these forums has certainly reassured me that I'm not alone and it's great to see so many of you guys into female footwear and wearing them out in public ("street heeling") - I've done this a few times now (last night I went out wearing my boot cut jeans and my Peacock 2 inch brown block heel boots!) and can't wait for my next outting. It's such a buzz and is liberating. :D My girlfriend is totally fine with it too! Told her more or less straight after I bought my first pairs of shoes. She even points out shoe bargains for me now. :lol: I look forward to sharing some of my experiences with you and continuing to read yours. Heel-D :oops:

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

well, welcome along, yes there are one or two of us and perhaps as you are over here in the UK I look forward to meeting you some time. There is nothing better than meeting others face to face and having a good chat about heels. Give us a bit more of a clue where you are in the UK. Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

Your are definetely not alone! I think that there are some millions other guys in the whole wide world like you and me. And we altogether have never done any harm to others because of our obsession ...

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Nigel

Thanks.

I live in Oxford, so not too far from Swindon at all. (I must visit Great Western again sometime)

It'll definitely be nice to meet other like minded people in the future. :wink:

micha

Danke.

You're probably right about the million or even more! Still sometimes it feels like I'm the only one! :lol:

What's interesting about this place is the fact that you get people with many differring tastes - from people like me who just like to wear everyday women's shoes and heels, to others who love the more fetishy platforms and heels (which are not really my cup of tea but each to their own - the world would be a boring place if we all liked the same things).

Welcome Heel-D! A very warm welcome from a U. S. high heeled boot wearer. I too prefer more mainstream footwear for women than fetishwear, with the possible exception of thighboots (fetishy maybe).

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hi Heel-d, glad you found the rest of us shoe lovers, hope to hear more from you, and see your collection in pic form here too.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Greetings Heel-D, Another heel-lover with a supportive girlfriend. You lucky b****r! Maybe the next Heel-Meet can be held in Oxford so that all us Central Region folk can get together!?!

Always High-Heel Responsibly

Heel-D, Let me know if you are comming down this way and we can see if all of us could get together. I really recommend meeting other members of the HHplace, If you look back through the 'real life meetings' part of the board you will see that we are just a fairly normal bunch of folk. anyway welcome along. Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

Heel-D:-) Once again, welcome to the HH Place Forum. I can go along with Shafted on what he says except for one thing...to me thigh-high boots are not fetishy, but so very neat. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Then we're in complete agreement Dawn. I don't find them fetishy either, but many people do. I suppose that's part of the rush of wearing them.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Thanks for the replies guys. It will be great to meet with some of you at some point in the future. But at the moment, I've only just started to heel so I'm still learning - my heeling urge varies really, somedays I want to wear heels/girls shoes and other days I want to wear my trainers (another shoe I have a huge passion for - I have loads of them!). Also, apart from the people on these forums and my girlfriend, no one else knows about my shoe passion. So, a heeling meet in Oxford wouldn't be something I'd want to do at moment really. But heeling in other towns where I'm unknown is OK - so Swindon may be good idea in the future. (Oxford is a small place believe me and I know a lot of people). I'm still building my public confidence. But yes, I would like to meet some of you guys in the future. :wink:

euchrid - yes my girlfriend is very supportive. She helped me when I tried on some 2" stilletto ankle boots, chunky 3.5" ankle boots (both black), and pair of brown flat ballet type pumps in Primark on Saturday. Liked all 3 pairs, but can't buy any at the moment as money is low now until pay day. :oops: It's great she's there to help build my confidence. :lol:

• 7 months later...