I can't get a break!

I had been going out with this great gal since last October, everything was great, she loved my interest in latex and bondage but I never told her about my interest in crossdressing or wearing heels. Anyway, 7 weeks ago she said she needs time alone... well, I tried everything to make her feel wanted but she wanted to be alone. Last week I found out that she's met someone else! I'm having such a hard time dealing with that... I thought she was the one I would spend the rest of my life with.

ILuvHeels:-) Hang in there, man...it's best that you found out that girl wasn't for you now before getting married to her. That same thing happened to me a couple of times before I met Mickey, and she was the best thing that ever happened to me . When you least expect it, someone will just pop into your life just for you. BTW...I was engaged to another before I met Mickey and thought the same way you did, but meeting Mickey changed everything for the very best. She is my sole-mate and I wouldn't trade her for a million dollars. Cheers-- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

It happens. I've been on both sides of that situation. Neither is fun, but especially your side. I lost my girl friend recently, not to another relationship, but because she really wanted to be alone and live that way. It's better to find out these things before it's too late. And she really thought my heels were sexy, too. Oh, well. Life is tough.

hang in there when i broke up with my ex, i thought i was going to die. life stopped making sense. but the door opened. I've met who i believe is my soul mate. I can't be happier!!!! like they say, the best is yet to come. hang in there RPM

It could be worse. YOu could be one of those people in my situation.... one of those people who can't even get a date. It is better to have love and lost, then to have never loved at all. Take it from me, that is all kinds of a true statement.

It's all good. ~Arron.

I'm sorry to hear it, mate. I'm going through a break-up myself, from my wife of well over a decade. In recent years she became restless. I did everything I could to try and make things work, read and implemented all the most highly-recommended relationship books.

I think the healthier I became, the less attracted she was to me. Then again, she is an adult child of an alcoholic, and tend to like people they can "fix." The problem is, when the person is finally fixed, the attraction has largely waned, and they begin doing all kinds of unhealthy things in the relationship, like talked about moving different places that where you're going, etc. When I reacted in anger and despair, although in a healthy manner, she accused me of not being able to handle my emotions, etc.

It takes two to tango, and the right one for you is out there.

Here's a website a friend of mine recommended that may help you understand your ex, why things didn't work out, as well as to assess the health the health of your next relationship:

http://www.growthclimate.com