height curiosity

BBLoverEric

Same here, 5'!10" tall and the "average height" of the heels I wear must measure out to be around 2 3/4" when you take the lowest heels and the highest heels together. :wink:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I was just curious as to what height are you guys normally? For the tall ones who wear tall heels, does ducking become a big issue? I was wonderring what may be the average height on this site so the more input, the better.

Eric, I would like to know your body height! I'm nearly 6' 4'' (1.90 m). Under a german standard 2 meter door frame 3.5'' heels are no real problem for me. On higher heels I have to be careful but I have a stubborn and resistant head :wink:

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

I'm 6-2 barefoot and routinely wear four and five inch heels. For the most part, doorways aren't much of a problem for me.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

WOW, people are a lot taller than I had expected. I'm 5'9.5", 5'10" on a good day but I'm starteing to grow into my feet, I think. I haven't hit that growth spurt that everyone talks about yet, at least I don't think I have. I was just wonderring if men wearing heels had anything to do with wanting to be taller but I see that's shot out the window.

WOW, people are a lot taller than I had expected. I'm 5'9.5", 5'10" on a good day but I'm starteing to grow into my feet, I think. I haven't hit that growth spurt that everyone talks about yet, at least I don't think I have. I was just wonderring if men wearing heels had anything to do with wanting to be taller but I see that's shot out the window.

Eric, I think that we are becoming bigger with every generation. My father was 6' tall, me already 6' 4'' and my twenty years old nephew has a body height of more than 6' 8''. If he should like to cultivate the same "hobby" as his uncle, he would get a serious problem with door frames :lol:

Some of the turkish boys in my neighbourhood have broken the 6 feet barrier too. Just some days ago I have seen a guy who had the same height as me. I wouldn't be very astonished if I should meet a young Japanese or Chinese just as tall as me ...

micha

By the way: I have just conquered a pair of stylish rosé coloured italian 4'' stiletto boots in my size EU 44/45. Now I'm pondering if it was because of the growing female foot sizes or because of the growing male demand :wink:

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Probably a little bit of both, micha. Women are also growing larger these days. Also, African women usually have bigger and wider feet than smaller average European women. So, if your area has a large ethnic population of larger women, there will be larger shoe sizes available for sale to suit them (market forces).

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Eric, I think that we are becoming bigger with every generation. My father was 6' tall, me already 6' 4'' and my twenty years old nephew has a body height of more than 6' 8''. If he should like to cultivate the same "hobby" as his uncle, he would get a serious problem with door frames :lol:

Some of the turkish boys in my neighbourhood have broken the 6 feet barrier too. Just some days ago I have seen a guy who had the same height as me. I wouldn't be very astonished if I should meet a young Japanese or Chinese just as tall as me ...

micha

By the way: I have just conquered a pair of stylish rosé coloured italian 4'' stiletto boots in my size EU 44/45. Now I'm pondering if it was because of the growing female foot sizes or because of the growing male demand :wink:

When I was in Pompeii, I was astonished at how small the ancient Romans were. I would have been a giant compared to them. 5 feet would have been considered tall.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

well, I'm only 5-7 (without heels) but when I wear my black demonia platform sandals I'm about 6 inches taller! :wink: I also have the good luck of having a womens size 9/mens size 7,so I always can find my correct fit.

men still look good with pants tucked into the right boots!

Well, sometimes, I wish I were a little shorter than I am. If I were, chances are, I'd have a smaller shoe size, and if that were the case, I'd have far more options regarding where to shop for shoes.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!