New boots for me!!

Dougal

Hi. I plan to wear these boots everywhere. I just moved ( July 1st ) to a nicer town, near the train station. It is my first *real apartment* ( a studio apartment ) . My neighbors will have to get used to my wearing women's shoes, at times. I will *not* suffer the FFOYF ( Fall Flat On Your Face ) syndrome, LOL. My "heel-height" will be 3" . These boots are 2 1/4". Cheers. --- end ---

/signed/ Joe in North-east New Jersey USA ///

Good for you, Joe. Go for it....you can do it. And, you'll be surprised how easy it is........and, why didn't you go for it a long time ago..... :wink:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

:wink: I am high-heeled at work today, woo-hoo!!!

Posted Image

These are: St. John's Bay (brand) "Margo", in Black. 2 1/4" heel.

( There is a zipper on both sides of boots ) . Some looks, in my town;

though no comments. The secretary (Carol) thinks they are nice.

I told her about my knowledge of my heel height ( 3" or less).

These will make me feel special, and nice, as I go through my life at work. My life has been tough enough.

Hey, Joe, what have we been trying to tell ya? !!!!! Good going and the more you wear them the greater confidence you'll gain. Keep us posted on your progress. :wink:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bubba ---

You have forgotten my notes/posts about my wearing 2" <<Luceta>> boots that I bought. These, the Margo ( St. Johns Bay ) boots are

Leather, not Vinyl, and are better quality. I *HAVE* been "in heels'' at work before. You forgot, :wink: I have no problems with heels up to

3 1/2".

Hey, Joe, what have we been trying to tell ya? !!!!! Good going and the more you wear them the greater confidence you'll gain. Keep us posted on your progress. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

I just got some more new boots this week end

Posted Image

I wore them to work this morning, with my black satin trousers tucked into them, i got some strange looks from some of the fellas but all the women were very complimentry!!!!

Why do we have to conform with fashion??? Boots are the way forward

Dougal:-) A very nice pair of boots with a different design on the shafts. Wearing them to work fully exposed must have really taken some of your co-workers by surprise. Especially with such a deep platform on them. Have you worn boots fully exposed to work on previous occasions? I'm wondering just what some of the reactions and comments might have been? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

this is the first time i've ever been so blatent in my heel wearing escapades, however, i'm pleased i did ;)

All the women we very kind and said they had never seen anything like them before and that they suited me!!!! And the blokes just looked on is amazement at all the attention i was getting, not one of them said anything to me, good or bad, so tomorrow i will tone it down a bit and wear these

with my blue stonewash jeans tucked into them, a look i'm very much into at the moment!

http://www.tallgirls.co.uk/includes/supplyimage.cfm?StockID=184&ImageType=-4&ImageID=1578

brown boots went down well, I do like the look alot, i'm even thinking of getting a denim skirt to go with them

Posted Image

Dougal - wow! Those are some eye catching boots. A VERY VERY brave man you are. Not something I would wear. But nonetheless glad you enjoy them. joenj - those boots look like no problem to wear. Very "masculine" looking. They look very nice as well. Where did you get them from? I love the boots the model above is wearing. I'd love to have a pair of those! ;) The model ain't bad either!! :lol::D

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Dougal: I would agree that denim would work well with those brown boots. An excellent choice. The styling works to perfection. Be sure to tell us how it goes!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

ok, the ladies in the office liked the brown boots alot, they said they weren't overly feminen yet still looked different on me especially as i had my jeans tucked into them, and a few of the fella, who were scared but my previous days choice came and said hello and asked why i was wearing them. I said because i want to. And that was that. My name is known around the whole company now and not in a bad way either!! So maybe career wise. it may pay off!!! you never know!!!!

Dougal –

I have never mixed my footwear and work. I was surprised that you wore the boots with the platform boots with the steel ring decoration to the office. The brown pair, however, are much more conservative and as the ladies in the office said “they weren't overly feminine”. I think they look great especially over jeans. Something I might be even be able to wear in my office setting.

I am intrigued by an office environment where you could wear those platform boots with the steel rings. Can you tell us a little about your office environment? Can you also tell us where you found those brown boots? (I’m holding out faint hope they come is a size large enough).

By the way, I like your avitar a lot but I haven’t been able to find a pair in a 14.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Well i'm an engineer, but the day when i wore the black buckled boots was a dress down day, so i decided to dress up!!!!

Dougal:-) Congrats on your name suddenly being known around the company, but in a good way. At least now everyone knows that you wear heeled boots and maybe you could capitalize slowly on that similar to what JeffB has. That takes time and little by little.....who knows? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Dougal: I'm glad to have read that you were accepted at the place where you work in your boots. So I guess I'm alone alone in being an at-work heeler anymore! HA! I continue to say that I've been very lucky to have had no problems wearing women's shoes at the office, co-workers see me an a loyal, trustworthy and hardworking fellow, the shoes are merely part of my overall identity, one they've all become accustomed to. I'm sure that in time, you'll enjoy that same level of comfort. ;)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!