so how many years your fetish?

taliheels

I don't know exactly, I'm 30 and have been into wearing women's footwear for as long as I can remember. My earliest memory is from before I started school and my mother had an old pair of black leather knee boots that she used to let me wear. I can't remember why or how it started, but she used to let me wear them whenever I wanted. I've just never stopped from then! Chris

I don't know exactly, I'm 30 and have been into wearing women's footwear for as long as I can remember. My earliest memory is from before I started school and my mother had an old pair of black leather knee boots that she used to let me wear. I can't remember why or how it started, but she used to let me wear them whenever I wanted. I've just never stopped from then!

Chris

A description would be interesting....

:wink:

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I really can't recall when it actually started, but I've always had an appreciation for women in high heels. As far as wearing them myself, only in the last 2 or 3 years.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I think I was around eight or nine, which makes it about ten million years, to date. Not that old, actually - just seems like it sometimes. I'm actually somewhere between thirty-two and forty-seven. At least that's the outer ranges of what people have guessed over the last few months, so I'll leave it at that!

Not sure when it started with heels, probably when I could fit into a pair. I've had a facination with shoes since I was around 4 though.. so almost 25 years.

(formerly known as "JimC")

I'm 46 and first wore heels way back when I was 13 when I was madly curious about how women like my late mom could walk in heels. But since I was afraid to ask her outright, I decided to learn the answer on my own by wearing her shoes. To make a long story short, I was quickly hooked after that. Oh, and I don't look at my heel wearing as a fetish but rather as a passion. :wink:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Hummmm now that I think about it....... I'd say about 20 plus years that I've greatly enjoyed viewing women in high heels. I've loved cars for about 5 years more than that. I had to think long and hard about this. I've worn my aunts heels and my mom high heel boots when I was about 11 or 12. but then, i stopped because i didn't want anyone to make fun of me growing up. I doubt that i'll go back to wearing them again. I tried once in college for a bet. My g/f wants me to try again so she can see what I look like (despite trying it once for her). I don't get a kick anymore out of wearing heels, but i still enjoy looking and at times photographing a woman in heels. RPM

A description would be interesting....

:wink:

It was a long time ago, so I might not have the details exactly correct. They were black leather with a soft cream coloured fabric lining that felt almost like a nylon stocking. I think that's stayed with me as I still love that kind of lining now! They had an inside zip, and the heels were probably about three inches as most of her shoes and boots had high heels. I think they had roundish toes and a fairly chunky heel, but don't remember clearly. She never gave them to me, I had to ask for them, but she would always let me wear them.

I can't remember how old I was when she threw them out, and I wasn't allowed to wear any of her others as they were too high and expensive. I used to sneak into her bedroom and try them on though!

Chris

Must be more than 30 years ago when I fell in love with 1.5'' beatles boots. Later in hippie time I dared to wear more than 3'' high platform boots. I bought at that time my first pair of womens boots and I wore them outdoor late in the night. Don't laugh about me because of the 2'' heels. It was the time of the early 80ies and I felt alone with my boots passion. No internet! Only the pictures of Abba, Elton John or the "Rocky horror picture show" encouraged me. Or Traffic's LP "The low spark of the high heeled boys". Five years ago - poisoned by the web - I lost all my scruples and went on the street on high heels. At first only on platform boots with block heels but later also on stiletto heels. I'm greatful to all those guys in the web like HiLuc from Belgium or our mod Firefox who encouraged me. micha (*keen on poisening others*)

The best fashion is your own fashion!

I started wearing my mothers 1" heels at the age of 5 years of age. I'd say about fortytwo years. And still loving it!!! Yes Micha I was poisoned at an early age. fourtytwo is'nt that something Douglas Addems thought about? Sorry just rambling.

77r90dL lf

I remember exactly when it first happened. I was 8 years old and the school teacher (I didn't like anyway) wore black 3" spike boots to class one day. I'm pretty sure heels didn't mean much to me before that, but these boots were different. They were slick, virtually seamless. They turned me on somehow! I could keep my eyes off them while the teacher sat at her desk and I had to lean to the side to get a clear view from my position. I did't dare give myself away staring but this invisible force made me look! :wink: This made it more exciting again. Since then heels have always drawn my attention, life had changed forever. I've developed a particular taste for smooth and slick pumps and boots with pointed heels and toes. Actually, most heels mean nothing to me. The wrong style even turns me off. (copied and pasted from one of my 2 year old posts) So it has been 34 years now.

I don't know the exact age I started liking women's footwear but I can remember wearing my mum's brightly coloured kitten heels when I was about 3 or 4. Really enjoyed wearing them too. :wink: There's other periods of my life where I wore women's shoes, when I was young I'd sometimes try my mum's heels on (I guess I stopped when my feet outgrew her's). Also when I was a teenager (between 12-14 I think) used to try on my dad's ex-girlfriends shoes when no one was around. She was a size 7. God, that was exciting! :lol: (Naughty as well I admit!) I'm now a modest 8 luckily. It's only a few months ago that I decided I wanted women's shoes of my own! (Delayed action) :oops:

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

I don't know the exact age I started liking women's footwear but I can remember wearing my mum's brightly coloured kitten heels when I was about 3 or 4. Really enjoyed wearing them too. :lol:

There's other periods of my life where I wore women's shoes, when I was young I'd sometimes try my mum's heels on (I guess I stopped when my feet outgrew her's). Also when I was a teenager (between 12-14 I think) used to try on my dad's ex-girlfriends shoes when no one was around. She was a size 7. God, that was exciting! :oops: (Naughty as well I admit!)

I'm now a modest 8 luckily.

It's only a few months ago that I decided I wanted women's shoes of my own! (Delayed action) ;)

Hi Heel-D,

there's a pic from me in the family photo album where I was trying at an age of 4 to walk in the black 2'' pumps of my mother. In my opinion this has no meaning, I can't remember it at all.

But I remember very well my secrete late night excursions at an age of 15 with the brown leather boots of my older sister. I guess that this early experiences are also a reason for my boot's passion. It's interesting that I like this style still today. Sometimes I was looking at Ebay for vintage styles ... but no chance for me with my actual UK 10 foot size (EU 44/45) :wink: Obviously it's time to realize that this time has gone but there are sweet memories ...

Today my favourite style are pointy stiletto boots and I'm glad that these boots are offered more and more also in male sizes :D

greetings

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

0 - I always have to go out of my way to explain to the curious that I'm not into heels for fetish reasons, but for passion reasons, like JeffB said. Having said that I've been wearing heels in some capacity since I was 8-9 years old.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

What's the difference, Danielle? I always thought fetish drove passion, dosen't it? -- and vice versa?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

fetishes usually imply derivation of sexual pleasure passion is just something you really enjoy doing- shaquille o'neal's passion is basketball, janet jackson's passion is singing, strom thurmond's passion was politics. they were able to parlay their passions into careers. while i doubt wearing heels will become a career move of mine anytime soon, i possess the desire to do it no matter what detractors may have to say.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

I agree Danelle. At first for me it might have been fetishy, it is now pure passion. The thrill comes from doing something that society says your not suposed to do. The confidence level of wearing a beautiful pair of heels is also a definite high.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Well said, Danielle! Your examples (Shaq, Janet and Strom) perfectly illustrates how people turn something they love to do into careers. Like you, wearing heels isn't any sort of career, rather they're part of who and what I am, of the man I am. And that's good enough for me! :wink:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!