Red Ankle Boots

rxrenesis

Rx:-) That height heel would make your new red boots great for street-heeling if you don't mind the color being so bright. You should get a lot of wear out of them and they do look very comfortable. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Nothing wrong with wearing red. I do that from time to time myself. Even though August hasn't arrived yet, it's certainly time for us to start thinking about boots as they'll be hitting the stores soon. :wink:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

For what it's worth: According to an article I read recently, most of the components of the bizarre fashion scene--- of what to wear when and how, and by whom--- was begun by the court of King Louis XIV (1638-1715), of France. Before that, it seems, the few folks, who could afford having different clothes to change into, wore whatever they wanted. I wonder if Louis' court invented the runway, too. Hmmm. Painter

Take a chance.

The color doesn't appear to be that conspicuous. In fact they look perfect for wearing on the street.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I would agree with an earlier poster - there's nothing wrong with wearing red, particular the darker tone, as many men's boots are that color. Now the heel tends to say "women's shoe," but overall, it still looks very nice.

I can't wait for the boots to hit the shelves for the next season. I am looking to add a couple pair to my collection.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

me too,

I am a bit fed up with flat sandals in the shops, I love window shopping for boots.

Nigel.

The angels have the phonebox.

It'd be nice if shoes weren't so seasonal. There are many areas that are cool during the summer and where boots would be preferred! Just as there are many areas that remain warm in the winter, particularly in S. California, where sandals would be preferred.