Nice High Heel Pumps from Zappos upto Size 15US !!!!

barney15c

Hi was doing a trawl at Zappos.com and came across these nice pumps....OK nothing unusual about that.... until I saw what sizes they went upto Size 15W US!!! There are 12 different colours and all go upto 14US and 5 colours to 15US.

I thought about JeffB when I saw these especially the pink ones as he is a pump man but they might be a little to low at 3.5 inches, now that he has promoted himself to 5in'rs. They are made by RSVP Crysta and retail at $69.99.

Would love to buy some myself but Zappos don't ship to UK.

:wink::lol::oops:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

If I had $700 to spend on high heels, I would buy two or three pairs of Christian Louboutin Clichy pump. I absolutely would love to have a pair -- or two, or three. (The only thing stopping me from buying them is the fact that I don't believe any man should spend that kind of SERIOUS money ($450) for a pair of women's shoes that won't ever get the kind of wear they deserve.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I sure wouldn't be spending that kind of money on a pair of shoes no matter what brand they were. I wouldn't spend that on a pair of boots either and I dearly love boots. Years ago that kind of money would buy you a decent and very road-worthy used car. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I think everbody has missed the price point. They're $70 a pair not $700. If they were boots, I'd consider them at this price.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Barney, thank you for the heads-up. The shoes look very, veryappealing. :wink: A strange thing is happening to me now, as I write this: my hand, as if it has a mind of its own, is reaching for the keys to type something other than HHPlace.org in the browser. It's taking all my will-power to finish this note. I'm scared; where is my hand taking me to? Paint

Take a chance.

Unfortunately I realize that wearing shoes with 3.5-inch heels will feel as if I'm wearing my usual men's shoes. I've come to like the feel and look of four-inchers, minimum, and, as appealing as the shoes look on the website, they won't look like that on me. Sigh. Painter

Take a chance.

Greetings, luxxy! Thanks for the info (and the pics) on those shoes you mentioned. As a pump man, I am interested, even if the heel is kinda low by my current standards. Heh! I was particularly intruiged with the two lizard print styles. I will definitely swing by the Zappos website and check them out for myself! :wink:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Greetings, luxxy!

Thanks for the info (and the pics) on those shoes you mentioned. As a pump man, I am interested, even if the heel is kinda low by my current standards. Heh! I was particularly intruiged with the two lizard print styles. I will definitely swing by the Zappos website and check them out for myself!

:wink:

Hi JeffB,

When i did some searching I noticed that some of the colours are available in a 14W but not a 13W, also judging by the comments they tend to run slightly small, so you may want to consider getting a 14M or 14W.

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/4959316/c/5084/g/women/s/19.html for the Green Snakeskin upto 14W

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/6980569/c/5083/g/women/s/19.html for the Purple Snakeskin upto 15W.

They do them in Tan Red and Black/White Snake skin Too!!!

Cheers,

Barney15c

I sure wouldn't be spending that kind of money on a pair of shoes no matter what brand they were. I wouldn't spend that on a pair of boots either and I dearly love boots. Years ago that kind of money would buy you a decent and very road-worthy used car.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Spoken like a true man :wink: !

Why not do what women do: buy a pair of shoes for £320 and wear them twice in three years!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I think everbody has missed the price point. They're $70 a pair not $700. If they were boots, I'd consider them at this price.

I think he was saying he'd have them in every colour which would total $700.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I think he was saying he'd have them in every colour which would total $700.

Thats Right - I couldnt Justify that sort of money for any pair of shoes no matter how much I liked them. I meant 10 pairs at $70 a pair = $700 over a period of time.

JeffB, I had a hunch you'd go for those lizard print pumps.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Barney: Thanks for the links! I'll check them out right away! Shafted: Well, those lizard print pumps are most appealing! Won't argue that! :wink:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

$70 over $700? Now that is more like it, especially if it were a pair of boots. Then I would definately go for them. Men and boys...and the price of their toys, eh what? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!