BBC Brain Sex, are you more girl or more boy.

sendra45

Well I'm a dead average male according to this test (50 points on the male side).

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Looks like that I am a little less than 25 on the male side. But then again I just went through it quikly.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I wondering if the BBC is performing some type of data collection as part of this test. Do you think they might find a bunch of heel wearing men skewing to the data? I kind of have to chuckle over that one.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I was right in the middle - 0. Not sure why, as I couldn't justify that by the individual results, except I did exceptionally well picking out the more feminine faces, which I thought would be a male trait.

I was 50 on the female side. Maybe that's why I like heels. :wink:

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

I wondering if the BBC is performing some type of data collection as part of this test. Do you think they might find a bunch of heel wearing men skewing to the data? I kind of have to chuckle over that one.

Judging that most of us (self included) are typical male, I don't think so. Moreover, I don't believe that heels has anything to do with gender it is only fashion that places them so.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Well I came off as 50 toward the female side and my wife (pictured left) came out more male? go figure! Asdf174. you should have nothing to fear now I have come out with my results. maybe I will try it here at home tonight rather than inbetween phone calls at work. Nigel.

The angels have the phonebox.

50 on the male side. I was surprised. I am aware there are two sides of me. My work side is more male and my art side is more female.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I've taken tests like this in the past and gotten a more neutral result. My idea is that those tests were possibly biased towards a transgender conclusion. On this test I scored as an average male (which is correct), but what I found most interesting was that in 95% of the 'male' traits, I scored better than the average male, and on the 'eyes' part of the test, I apparently excelled at judging emotions by a person's eyes. I also seem to posess traits of both sides of my brain. Not that I'm bragging or anything. Okay, I am the perfect human. There, I said it. (dodges lightning) 'Jen'

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

Intersesting!!!!!!!!! im 50% on the female side, Pity I didnt know that years ago. I wonder how our wives would fear if tey did it? Just dont tell them our results. thanks for the link Blacksheep

Blacksheep

Well I came off as 50 toward the female side and the wife (pictured left) came out more male? go figure!

Asdf174. you should have nothing to fear now I have come out with my results.

maybe I will try it here at home tonight rather than inbetween phone calls at work.

Nigel.

:wink: Maybe I'll give it a try.

It's all good. ~Arron.

That's really good fun.... Interesting to hear the science! Apparenly my hands are feminine (ratio 1.02) but overal I'm 50% male brained, which is average for the males taking the test. I found the eye emotion test very difficult, only got 3/10, but I got 11/12 for the 3D shapes! Bob.

Hmmh, I got the result which I expected - 50% male. Like the majority of the other guys. I'm curious about female and more TV/TG results! micha (*a funny game*)

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Mine came out as 0 on the Male/Female meter. Some things I had a female bias, but others I had a male bias. I would agree with that. Calv

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

• 6 months later...