my pics

taliheels

taliheels I have to say that the picture of yourself on the stairs is in very bad taste. Might I suggest that in all future pictures posted that you be decent enough to put some clothes on! I might also request that this image either be edited or removed?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

bob hh i ve been able to see pics on a thread and others unable to on the same page- its the quirks of this site i suppose, Think richie is puritanically over-reacting and im not showing mu naughty bits, but that's his opinion and one size does not fit all- some of the pics posted on threads i would not consider as high heels at all

bob hh i ve been able to see pics on a thread and others unable to on the same page- its the quirks of this site i suppose, Think richie is puritanically over-reacting and im not showing mu naughty bits, but that's his opinion and one size does not fit all- some of the pics posted on threads i would not consider as high heels at all

Hi Taliheels

Sorry about that, my comments were not meant to come across as "old fart" or an over reaction.

What I was getting at is that the picture makes it look like you must be naked as we can see no trace of clothing at all!

I agree with you though that some people here do seem to post images that are much more questionable than this but that was just my initial impression of your picture.

Regards

richie

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

thanks for reply richie, i do tend to prefer hheels in the buff-its my particular scene(although i did explain in earlier post).

i checked out your website(and this was before your reply) and i was genuinely impressed.well done

Posted Image