Good News!

5_Inch_Pumps

For anyone that missed my post on "How quickly did you come out of the closet" I was debating on when and how to tell my fiance about me wearing heels. Well I told her last night, I took a little unusual approach to it, but it turned out fine. She doesn't know about my collection but, she's cool with me buying heels to wear. I guess I'll slowly introduce my collection as new buys. I didn't want to send her into shock all at once :smile:

If they look new enough it should work. I'm suprised she hasn't seen them in your closet, or at least if you've hid them you won't have to do so. Hiding things is a pain so it will be much easier for you.

Better yet, put a couple of presents in those boxes for her as well. Then she will keep mum about her snooping. That's if she is. :smile: _________________ Hello, my name is Hoverfly. I am a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!!! <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hoverfly on 2002-05-05 02:07 ]</font>

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

You could tell her the box is getting lighter because the body is decaying. All of the skeletons that people have in their closets come from somewhere...:smile: Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Good one Charlie! :smile: I'm pretty lucky in that my fiance is not a snooper. At least not that I know of. If she had been really snoopy, she could have found my collection by now. They're in a closet in 2 locked cases and I don't keep the key hidden. The only problem I'm going to have introducing the ones in my collection as new is the fact that I don't have the original boxes they came in. However, I didn't have a box for the 4" loafers I showed her the other night and she didn't seem to notice or wonder where the box was. On the other hand, if I wanted to, this would be an excellent opportunity to start my collection over. I do have some shoes that I need to get rid of anyway. Take Care Guys :smile: <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 5_Inch_Pumps on 2002-05-05 17:55 ]</font>

• 3 weeks later...

lucky you. I told my girlfriend and she broke up with me 3 day's after that. Damm shame she was a bit to narrow minded i think. After all it was the best thing for both of us. If she wanted me to stop wearing heels it would be a offer to big te make i think. Dex

I've never told my girlfriends what to wear and I don't expect the same treatment back. You need the right person for that but luckily there aren't that many really ignorant girls around. You're better off without one of the ignorant ones, it's a good test of their character.

On 2002-05-05 02:06, hoverfly wrote:

Better yet, put a couple of presents in those boxes for her as well. Then she will keep mum about her snooping. That's if she is. :smile:

Ruth is a terrible snoop (her only bad fault) so I have a bit of fun with her. I get a piece of A4 paper folded up on the table. When she goes anywhere near it I make a hasty grab for it saying: "There's nothing on it!" she then insists on seeing it and I keep repeating my assertion that there's nothing on it. When she does eventually lay her hands on it I can say: "Told you!"

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

On 2002-05-05 02:06, hoverfly wrote:

Better yet, put a couple of presents in those boxes for her as well. Then she will keep mum about her snooping. That's if she is. :smile:

Ruth is a terrible snoop (her only bad fault) so I have a bit of fun with her. I get a piece of A4 paper folded up on the table. When she goes anywhere near it I make a hasty grab for it saying: "There's nothing on it!" she then insists on seeing it and I keep repeating my assertion that there's nothing on it. When she does eventually lay her hands on it I can say: "Told you!"

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.