Sky-scrapers.com - made to measure high heels

pussyinboots

Has anyone visited or come across this site before?

Looks to me very much like they manufacture and supply EXACTLY the same shoes and boots as "The Little Shoe Box".

Judging by the number and variety of links they publish - the company has been around a while:

www.sky-scrapers.com

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

raccoon Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:48 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What makes you think they manufacture their own footwear? I think The Little Shoe Box is one of their suppliers.

Taking another look at it - I think you're right. Looks like they do supply "Little Shoe Box" products.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

asdf174: Quote: (How come you don't see open toe pumps much anymore?) You should come to the UK. Open toed pumps are quite fashionable here at the moment, so lots of women are walking around the streets in them. - I'm not complaining!!!

There's nothing like a good bit of Toe Cleavage!

Really? Thats cool. I'll have to look up pics of current uk fashion trends sometime. I'm sure I wouldn't be complaining much either. :P

asdf174:

Quote: (How come you don't see open toe pumps much anymore?)

You should come to the UK. Open toed pumps are quite fashionable here at the moment, so lots of women are walking around the streets in them.

- I'm not complaining!!!

It's all good. ~Arron.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I have purchased boots from these people and they are definitely

Little She Box but at drastically reduced prices.Dont know what they are going to do now with the sad demise of TLSB. :smile:

Looks like they are carrying Leatherworks now?

It looks like they handle these

http://www.leatherworks.org.uk/

I've a couple pair from them and they are very nice quality. Hope it

helps...............

Outstanding quality, yes indeed! I bought a pair of their K523 lace-up oxfords in 5.5" heels a few years ago through

Posted Image

Bad Influence.

The arches are so sturdy and well-balanced that I find it effortless to walk in them. Though the toes are very pointy, the toe boxes are deceptively roomy (they look much smaller than they are), so that they do not pinch. The heels taper to much smaller points than they appear, and are quite deadly as they are tipped in hardened steel.

Though Leatherworks does not advertise a bespoke service, their shoes are often built to order, so that they will probably take some custom requests (eg. metal spike or chrome-finish heels). The only thing that prevents me from ordering the entire Leatherworks Imagine range is the prices, compounded by our current miserable exchange rates. :smile:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...