Polish

Hi, Does anyone know of a good source in the UK for different colour polishes? (I mean proper polish, not coloured cream) I would like to get a pale pink polish but it is not exactly common! Ta

Admirer of one special lady in high heels.

• 2 weeks later...

you may have to search quite a while. the Wax polishes are limited to about 8 colors. That is why they went to creme polishes to expand the colors... Tarrago has a creme polish that seems to have a bit more staying power than some others....www.Tarrago.com

I can't remember if they have a pink.

• 10 months later...

Meltonian is very good but it's a cream. You can make your own coloured polish. Get some clear polish and some of the dye that they use for candle making, melt the polish by placing the tin on top of a heater and mix in the dye. Alternatively use an old saucepan.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

for pink you want to go with hart88 suggestion I stock Saphir amongst others & some of these show creams are excellent & Tarrago has a good reputation for renovating. Meltonian as a brand no longer exists it has all been rebranded as Kiwi Select & is mostly in sliver grey tins. If your buying Meltonian your buying old stock.

Repair Reuse Recycle. Cobbler it.