Legs everywhere

I don't know whether stories are supposed to be made up or appealing but I cannot devise one at the moment - but can share an experience:- I had recently bought a pair of black 7" patent court shoes with a very slim heel and beautiful arch. I had worn 6-inchers for quite some time and were comfortable in these. I didn't think that the 7 inch shoes should be that much different. I mean what difference can an inch make (eh, boys?) to a very high heel. It was quite surprising that the extra makes one feel that bit more sexy and wary. Anyway, I obviously tried them on at home bit by bit changing up and down between the heights. I progressed on to walking outside at night - not that I am ashamed, but the fact that I choose to wear high heels - I like to be able to show that I can walk in them. God knows how many people look, stare or snigger without them saying "oh, she can't even walk in them". From this I progressed to a couple of short walks to the shops and found that I have mastered these which pleased me no end. Having heard that the seven inch stiletto shoes were the highest shoe one can get without a platform and that even women have said that they cannot stand in such heights - let alone walk in them, I really did not think I could do it. It was, therefore, quite an achievement - which may sound quite sad compared to achievements of mankind. For those that have tried and either succeeded or failed, though, may understand. What I really wanted to do though is walk in a shopping precinct to get the reaction from the general public. I don't know if this is a fetish, a failing, or a masochistic tendency - because from experience, on the whole I get disparaging remarks and/or looks. My boyfriend at the time (you will know him as Dick Head) did not like very high heels and did not like very long hair (which is also what I have got). I think he liked the 'normal melt into the crowd' look. So, any expedition was going to be alone. I love wearing very short skirts - well, in fact, I like all extremes : thinking also that men like the same (but ALL men don't) - but for this trip I wanted to wear stockings and suspenders as these heels look very sophisticated. I picked some stockings with a seam and fully-fashioned. I won't tell you about the sussies and the other under-thingies as not important (and i wouldn't tell you anyway). The skirt was slight A-line and a was a 21-incher but with a slit which could be fastened. Top it all off with a crisp white blouse and nice jacket. I got dressed and got into the car. Unlike some people, although it feels nice, I don't drive in heels as I wouldn't want to have it as something the Old Bill could say was a contributing factor - should anything happen. So, I drove quite a way to a shopping centre. I did not go to our local ones as, although the whole point of the expedition was to get reactions, I didn't really want reactions from people I knew. I arrived at the car park which was under cover and next to the shopping centre. I slipped on each shoe over my brand new stockings. I love the smell of new stockings straight out of the packet and these had a lovely shimmer too. Once I placed my legs out of the car and put my feet to the ground, I needed to hoist myself up and be carful of not shifting too far forward. Having got my equalibrium, I headed towards the shopping centre - the tip-tapping of the heels were very loud in the echoing car park. I could see blokes looking round as they walked off with their dowdy wives in their ill-fitting jeans, tracksuits and trainers. I don't think any women looked round - but if they did the first thing they would have seen is their men tripping over their tongues. This is what I liked. There was a breeze across the car park, as normal, as I overtly wiggled my way to the edge of the car park feeling my hair billowing behind me and feeling really smug and sexy...and then it happened. As I reached beyond the protection of the building the wind was a lot stronger in the open. My hair whipped up and then forward but not to worry, I thought, you get used to it with long hair. One just moves ones head slightly and the hair will go the other way. I should have just stopped for a second and grabbed it and held it for a few yards until I got into the centre - but I was in full wiggle. My hair whipped right across my face, I then stepped on a paving slab that was not cemented down and my foot went from under me. The next thing I was on my side, legs everywhere, hair everywhere and feeling quite foolish. Some woman cleared the hair out of my face and was quite concerned. When her and a couple of others realised I was OK and I vehemently protested against going to hospital - the comments started:- "Why are you wearing those ridiculous shoes?" "How can you walk in them?" "They should be banned" "Look at the hair on it! - she could do with a good cut" "She's wearing stockings - must be a prostitute" The comments were mostly women and all very ordinary. Some men agreed with them, some pretended to, some had that wunderlust in their eyes. If you were waiting for a sexy story, I am afraid this was not it. I may have been on 7 inch heels but I felt two inches tall. At that moment I wished I was wearing the sensible shoes like the rest of the young girls and had a standard layered to shoulder hair. I scuttled off home and after the embarassment wore off I was pleased that I had not damaged my stockings or shoes - just my pride. I would, however, re-enact the experience with that bit cut out. I may post other adventures another time. GGxxx

Gayle Gold:-) WOW!!! What a fantastic story. You must post more heely stories, good or awkward. Evidently, you didn't get skinned up and it is amazing that you didn't ladder your new stockings or scuff up your new patents, and you just answered one of my questions. You CAN successfully walk in 7" heels. Simply amazing and congrats to you. But I know how your pride can be hurt when you fall while trying to make a good impression on the public as it has happened to me on occasion. Especially when a male in heels and out street-heeling. I had fallen a couple of times years ago while out crossdressed as a woman, but luckily no one was that near to me. They saw me fall, but I managed to get up and be on my way before they could get to me, although I was embarrassed, it probably saved me from being completely embarrassed with odd statements from the public. Cheers--- Dawn HH P.S. I also like the smell of a brand new pair of stockings just freshly opened. There is nothing like it.

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Great story Galye. If I had been there, I would have commented how much I liked your outfit, especially those heels while helping you up. I then would have asked you if I could interest you in a conversation over a cup of coffee.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hi Gayle, I'm sorry your trip wasn't the sucees you hoped. But you did manage to walk in those heels which is brilliant. Don't let certain narrow minded members of the public put you off. If i had been there I would have come to your aid and asked if you were okay, helped you up and said that i hope that you weren't put off from wearing them again because I'm sure you would have looked so sexy in those stunning heels! Don't give up on them Gayle! Paulxxx