fashion designer shows high heels for men

lolla

Up to about 1966, an inch was 2.539996 cm.

Scientists realised that nobody was using imperial units for really accurate measurements, so the inch was re-defined in terms of centimetres as 2.54 cm exactly.

OK this gave you slightly more curtain material when you bought it by the yard (36 inches), so the seller made about 1 part in a million less profit, but, hey, the material is going to stretch more than that !

Xa

You need to get out more :P

Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

Sorry lolla, but Dr. Shoe has already told us that an inch is equal to 2.539996 cm. :rofl:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Sorry lolla, but Dr. Shoe has already told us that an inch is equal to 2.539996 cm. :rofl:

Actually I think you mean Xaphod, lol.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

For what it's worth, as a chemistry major in the late 50s, I was taught that one in. = 2.54 cm. This was quite practical, since there were no hand-held calculators then. We used a wooden device called a slide-rule for in-lab calculations, the results which, at best, were approximations. But they worked well enough for our purposes. Painter :P

Take a chance.

Regardless of measurements and conversions, I rather liked the look of the heels in the photo. I'd buy them and wear them -- they're very similiar to what I all ready do. It would also be interesting to have a conversation with someone wherein you say, "as a matter of fact they ARE men's shoes".

• 5 months later...

Hi

Finaly a fashion designer made high heels for men. Rui Leonardes, a young shoe designer, made this big step. May be, in the near future, more men will walk in high heels on the street.

Kisses

Lolla

Hello Lolla :wink:

So, I must to say that I never saw any man in a high hells, I think that we have too much wood legs :wink:

Did you like to see the man in high boots?

Do you like wearing them?

Have a nice time.

Tomas :D

• 3 weeks later...

Heeluis:-) A couple of your pics show men from the early 90's strutting the runways in stiletto pointy-toed pumps. Here it is the beginning of 2006 and the only guys that wear those types of shoes publically are the guys here on the HH Place. I haven't seen them in shoe stores for men yet. They still are on the runways and most people wouldn't be caught dead in any runway fashions for men. BTW:-) Welcome to the HH Place Forum. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!