Just found a really funny song on limewire...

bigj3650

its a comical song called "driving a truck with my high heels on"

really funny...even for me so i'll put it on jsplace and you can download it for yourself

J

http://www.jsplace.org.uk/DAT.mp3

NOTE: RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE TARGET AS

-------------------------------------------------------------------

edit

please not the mp3 will be taken off jsplace at 12midnight (less than 2 hours) from now 22.01GMT

you can find it by downloading limewire and searching high heels in audio

J

:P hehe yeah it is quite catchy Oh btw guys i wont be wearing heels for a while.... every night i make the dinner in my household.... tonight was bangers and mash...got everything set up and just got the potatoes or tatties and the hob lid fell for no reason what'so'ever therefore spilling boiling hot salty water all over my feet....naturally i ran into the bathroom and poured freezing cold water over them till about 6pm (the time of the incident was about 4.30pm) and my feet still sting :P:D J

bigj3650 that is the madest tune i have heard since the crazy frog an no doubt it will drive us just as mad. ouch sorry to hear about your accident that is a real bummer that u can't wear heels, means u will have time to look for a new pair of heels to wear and help get going again when ur feet are better. later nhoj62

im not a street heeler yet...because i think im too tall to wear the heels that i want to...but ouch it hurts and at the moment my toes are REALLY stinging i think im gonna sleep in my chair with my window open so that my feet stay in the one place and i can stay warm ish.... J

Bigj3650:-) Sorry to hear about your accident. Burns are nothing to fool with...maybe you should see a doctor about your feet. You sure don't want any complications to set in where you could chance losing anything. Please be careful and seek medical advise. Get well soon. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Sorry to hear about your accident with the hot water. I don't know of any other "burn" that is quite as painful as hot water. Perhaps, as DawnHH suggested, you should see a Doctor. I can visualize the process you went through to cook the potatos. But, the terminology you used (and the hob lid fell for no reason) is unknown to me. Is a "hob" a pot or kettle? And, unless the pot was sitting realy close to the edge of the stove -- or you inadverntently hit it with your elbow or arm, I can't imagin it just sliding off of the stove top. Strange....... But, never mind that. Just make sure you take proper care of your feet and get well soon.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Im fine today...i consulted a first-aider friend who said as long as they weren't red, blistered or swolen then they would be fine....they aint red or blistered so they are fine...and they are...just now very sensitive to heat...:P cya J

Bubba, the hob is the top of a stove where your gas rings are. Some have a glass lid that hinges from the back edge to cover the rings that you lift when you want to cook on it. I assume J's cooker has one of these, and the lid fell down, knocking the pan of boiling water over his feet. Chris

yeah its a metal aluminium/aluminum lid on the top of the hob/gas rings/cook top i am fine now...we're gonna use duct/duck tape or electrical tape to try and hold up the lid because i think with the heat i generate when im cooking (i make a mean curry :P:P ) has bent it slightly out of shape and comes down without warning now. J

Bigj3650:-) It is good that you did seek advise so that you now know how to take care of your burned feet. It may take some time, but you will be back into your heels soon. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Bigj3650:-) GREAT!!! I'm glad that you are progressing along and are able to put your high heels on all ready. Be patient...the boots will come later when you are further along with the healing process. Cheers--- Dawn HH

By the way, I mentioned this song before, but I didn't have a link to it. Too bad it's gone now. I've got an mp3 of it, though. It's by Weird Al Yankovic, from his 'Running With Scissors' album. Jen

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.