What do men like?

Gayle Gold

i agree that I love see a woman in high heeled stilletto boots in knee high or thigh high in pointy toes and a skirt and blouse . Jeans and dress pants with boots would be number two. any thing leather ish in boots and clothing take all points of my interest.

I´d say this question would always be actually, as well as the opposite of it LOL

so my thoughts about this here too

Great to see replies so far - proves that not all men are the same....

oh, I believe exactly the opposite is the case. When you read here you see EVERYBODY has his OWN preferences. and this while you can say 100% of men reading and writing here are into high heels!

this is what I think so great and wonderful about the men vs women issues: what ever you like you will find an opposite where it fits (it does not mean it would match right the way you imagine it should, but it does really functions).

there were times I would have wished my darling would share my love for high heels, latex and corsets as well... I believe it is a wonderful thing for a partnership if both love it. but by now, and it took years for me to recognize, I know we both are too strong personalities and my love for those *fetish things* is actually enough for two (even for more considering I can share it with people all around the world and it does not get any smaller, LOL) ... so it is ok he would always prefer me wearing jeans and biker boots instead of high heels and latex.

so it is not really about what the other gender prefer in generally. when it is about concrete persons, then it is important, yes. but for those girls who do not wear or like high heels- just think about those millions of feet and sneaker sites in the internet- there are alot of men who don´t like high heels either, so it is again what I said: everybody is different and everybody likes something else, even if some directions might coincide - like high heels for people reading here (though, not sure... some obviously like it really high like me, some other like them lower, for some it is only about a thin stiletto, for the others it might be a chunk heel as well, some here even think wedges high heels and beautiful ^^, some like boots only, the others mules, and some like it with stockings and some barefeet only and so on and so on :) ) ...

Would we be having this question if it were an everyday day thing for men and women to dress alike?. Possibly, because humans are programmed to question and rationalize everything.

totter along into history

I am trying to understand what men like a woman to look like? Do you like very high heels, platforms, ballets - and why? Do you like short, medium, long, split skirts? What tops do you like? What about hair - short, long, very long? Do certain things really turn you on?

What about your own partners? Do you want them to look different than other girls? Do you like them to look different outside / inside / in bedroom? Do you like reactions they get from other men?

Sorry for barrage of questions but should provoke a discussion?

GGxxx

I don't like my GF to wear High Heels because it draws other mans attention which i dislike alot. Which is a main reason I dont like my GF to go clubbing. I like to keep our relationship private and a world with just the both of us. Another reason i dont like her wearing heels is because, it can be quiet troublesome when she gets pain here and there. But well occasionally she wears them and she does look fantastic in them specially last time we went to newcastle for Rihanna and pixie lott concert. That 2" boot was nice looking.

I like my GF from the inside. and her appearence is never my piority. But I think girls with.....

Very Long curly blond hair, nice figure, long legs, high heels (platform) would be the sexiest thing .. ever !

I don't like my GF to wear High Heels because it draws other mans attention which i dislike alot. Which is a main reason I dont like my GF to go clubbing. I like to keep our relationship private and a world with just the both of us. Another reason i dont like her wearing heels is because, it can be quiet troublesome when she gets pain here and there. But well occasionally she wears them and she does look fantastic in them specially last time we went to newcastle for Rihanna and pixie lott concert. That 2" boot was nice looking.

I like my GF from the inside. and her appearence is never my piority. But I think girls with.....

Very Long curly blond hair, nice figure, long legs, high heels (platform) would be the sexiest thing .. ever !

Hmmm......:P:)

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Hmmm indeed PIB, I couldn't agree more. z9120946, seriously you need to get real. You need to get a hold of your feelings and allow, nay encourage, your GF the freedom of her choice of clothing and to go clubbing if she wishes too. You would certainly resent her intrusion on your choices. From your message above you are going the right way to saying goodbye to her. Sauce for the Goose is sauce for the Gander too. Chill out about it, be secure in the relationship. Partners do not want to feel they cannot express themselves within the confines of a relationship. Plus there is nothing better at buffing up a guys ego that have other guys see you together. As you say she reads this forum, you can ask her what her reaction is to this post. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

We've talked about it many times. There are things I dislike or her dislikes so we try to avoid these and do something we both enjoy. There're many things that we enjoy from and I know I'm selfish for restricting her freedom. But Again we all have sacrafices in a relationship. I feel extremely lucky that she was ok with me and CDing. I just think we should all treasure our pravacy.

I don't like my GF to wear High Heels because it draws other mans attention which i dislike alot. ....!

While there are men for who the showing their wife they are proud of and and beeing noticed is more important than privacy, I know this as you discribe, is not that unusual either. I do not know what it is, I thought kind of unsecurity, not wanting to share something one loves with the others? a friend of mine said for him it was the idea the other men might want her too, kind of jealousy, so he doesn´t like her wearing sexy clothes outside at all. what ever, but I think it is ok as long as it happens a way both are satisfied...

Yea I'd say something similar . It's the same the otherway round come to think about it .. I don't think any girls gonna be happy if you get all the looks from other girls . I dunno ... I think my GF is alright with me going to party n stuff... Cos I play secure and I let her know I wont do anything stupid...

Still sounds like double standards to me. Any relationship is based on trusting each other completely, and from what I am reading, this doesn't quite seem to be the case. Of course you may be trying to be protective of her when she is not in your company so that she doesn't end up attracting unwanted attention that she can not handle. A caged bird will always fly away if it gets the chance, whereas the uncaged bird will stay. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Its just proberly our ethnic backgrounds.. Cultural differences.. If your not in a relationship you can do anything you like, flirt etc... because you do not need to concider your other half. If you are in a relationship, you should commit to this relationship and take part to secure it with both of you. If one trys to secure it when the other is not, dont you think its unfair?

Still sounds like double standards to me....

I disagree... one can have any kind of preferences (or fetishes), the point is how you deal with them.

and especially in a partnership it is about both.

there are also women who´d always wear jeans and flats in public (let us forget here, that exactly this is also something alot of men think SEXY :) ) while at home they wear lingerie, stockings, high heeled shoes, what ever. cuz it is themselves who want it that way.

or the same, what I normally like and wear might be something people in this forum would appreciate but it is absolutely not what my other part would like to see me in. but either I still wear what I like, either we search (if needed) for compromises- what ever- it is still my privacy and concerns me and him only.