This strange feeling.

Vanity

I am still trying to reach new "goals" in my fetish for heels. To reach my next level I need to know where to go from a true 7 inch heel. Ballet heels should be next, and I have tried this, but it's not the the same thing and I must say that the ultimate thing about heels, for me, is the bending of the foot. :x

"Vanity is my life and that's my name."

I just love High heels.

Vanity, Your a girl after my own heart. While ballets are really fetishy, the foot extention and toe bend of more conventional high heels is just plain sexy. Wish you luck finding the 7's

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Though I like the look of ballet heels, I have not yet been able to get a pair of my own. I do see your dilemma, however. The problem is that you can only go so high with the heel before they become impossible to walk in or just aesthetically displeasing. I think a 7 inch heel is basically the limit in either case. I have seen a higher heel (there is an example of it somewhere on celina's heels website), but I think it is unattractive.

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

Hi Vanity and welcome back. Some one who used to post here, recently tried some 7 inch heels from Leather works and Bananashoes. The leather works ones were a true 7 inch heel in a size 8 UK. The Bananashoes ones though were nearly 7.5 inchs high even though they are classified as 7 inch. I am pretty sure the model from Bananashoes was Mercy, but there is also Obsessive and Tongue Tied You might like to call Sharon and ask her. Jeff

I sure can't do it, but if you can successfully wear 7" heels, (Male or female), go for it and let us all know the results. It should make for some interesting reading, Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I absolutely adore 7" heels and it gives the foot a gorgeous look. Ballet heels are certainly exciting and get some real strange reactions. Just for a new venture, I am seeking platform shoes and see how high I can go in those. GGxxx

Though I like the look of ballet heels, I have not yet been able to get a pair of my own. I do see your dilemma, however. The problem is that you can only go so high with the heel before they become impossible to walk in or just aesthetically displeasing. I think a 7 inch heel is basically the limit in either case. I have seen a higher heel (there is an example of it somewhere on celina's heels website), but I think it is unattractive.

Try Ebay number: 5403382392

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Gayle Gold:-) Your young with good balance so go for the higher heels and have fun doing it. Can you walk successfully in 7" heels or are you just beginning to try them out? Please keep us all posted on your adventures into higher heels. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Congratulations Gayle! And watch out for wind and loose paving stones, at least till I'm around to catch you.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Dr. Shoe, Oh, I do find ballets attractive. When referring to a 7 inch heel being nearly the limit, I meant non-ballet and non-platform. I guess I could have clarified that. Oddly enough, the shoes you referenced there are nearly my size! (Just a bit too large, actually.) I had never seen them in US half-sizes before. 'Jen'

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.