Seamed or fishnet? Which is best?

RubberVicki

• 4 months later...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love both seamed stockings and fishnets. i have been known to wear both styles(not at the same time). i like the look and feel of nylons and wish more people would wear them. Tahira, nice legs!

the fastest way to this man's heart is with nice legs in high heels

• 1 month later...

as for fishnet stockings, I prefer the small hole design. as for seamed stockings, I prefer the ones with just the seams. I don't like the patterns around the feet like the cuban-heel pattern.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Years ago I wore seamed stockings hooked to a girdle because that was what was available for your out-and-about working girl. When pantyhose came in and all the girls began switching over to them, I also switched with them. I have stayed with the pantyhose as I like the over-all feeling of wearing them. Besides that---they make my legs look great. :D Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
:roll: I personally prefer the old fashioned back seamed flat knit stockings! You can't beat the classic look, fit, feel and of course the "sound of stockings" when worn as the thighs rub of the old flat knit nylons and silk stockings! Especially when worn with a nice pair of stillettos or some nice vintage style heels!. . . .I can't get over which type of heel designs I prefer, I love both "French" and "Cuban" heel types! . . . And you can't top the nude color with black back seems and foot reinforcements and the nude with the beige would be a very close second!. . . . . jay_nyca1

• 1 month later...

It seems fishnets are back, especially the large hole style.

I wonder when seams are going to come back in to the mainsteam.

I personally think they are extremely smart and really help your leg style.

However fishnet are growing on me.

I'm a firm believer in both treatments..... Fishnets definitely have their place with that special outfit, whereas, I wear ff stockings almost daily. Wouldn't want to give up either of them!

Kay oxxo

:evil: Hey Kay,

I know how you mean! I do like fishnets and the vintage back seamed stockings too, and I do agree with you about them! I wish that you would see more of them in the mainstream! You really can't beat the "timeless" vintage look without a pair of nice back steamed stockings and some nice pumps!. . . . .

jay_nyca1

"Stockings & Stillettos, 4ever!"

• 2 months later...

Hi Jezebel,

I do love seamed stockings too, specially cubanhose and I found a good place where they sell them for $10.95 and some a lil more. I'm placing a picture and a link below so you can enjoy the view of those sexy hose.

http://www.magnoliahosiery.com/mhstore/images/3975gry.jpg

http://www.magnoliahosiery.com

Hello Tahira - Me too! I've been wondering about Magnolia Hosiery. Their sizing page is "under construction." Can you provide some insight into their FF stocking sizes? For instance, would their Large size corespond with the Opera length stocking sold by some other vendors?

Thanks in advance for any info!

:biggrin:

I love the cuban nylons, they are great and very sexy, they give a nice outlook to your legs and specially when you wear some sexy stillettos. I prefered black seamed. Here are some pics of me wearing them.

http://www.tahirabontiel.com/cubhose/cubhose49.jpg

http://www.tahirabontiel.com/cubhose/cubhose55.jpg

:rocker: What lovely pics. I think you look very good. Although I like the look of fishnets, I have never tried them, so can't pass any positive opinion.

• 3 weeks later...

of course, there's also the option of seamed fishnets! :wink:

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah, I also am a huge fan of the back seamed stocking, and I don't think that you can beat the contrasting hose and back seam look!. .. . I'm glad that there are places on line where you can still get them. And naturally, the best way that they should be worn is with a nice pair of high heeled pumps and a knee length or slight above the knee length skirt or dress!. . . . jay_nyca1 "Stockings & Stillettos, 4Ever!"

It's great if you can find contrasting seams to match an outfit but unfortunately it's not always possible. My favourite stockings are Cervin - quite expensive but worth it! I love to go out wearing in high heels, above knee clingy pencil skirt and seamed stockings ... worn with suspenders of course. It's amazing how much interest an outfit like that will generate.

Primm x x x

Hey. I just had a great idea. Try fishnet on one leg and seams on the other. Stockings make it ideal for this don't you think? I once went to a party and saw a girlfriend of mine wearing different coloured legs. She was wearing pantyhose that had taken her weeks to find. With stockings it's so much easier! I'm going to try it at the weekend. If anyone wants proof then please write to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...