Seamed or fishnet? Which is best?

RubberVicki

It seems fishnets are back, especially the large hole style. I wonder when seams are going to come back in to the mainsteam. I personally think they are extremely smart and really help your leg style. However fishnet are growing on me.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like seeing fishnets. Especially with suede courts, I don't know why. I suppose the fishnet idea is that you are actually exposing most of the leg in a bare fashion directly. Is that a gothic thing? I don't know.... Nevertheless, I find fishnets more attractive than seams. As Vicki says, maybe they grow on you?

• 3 months later...

Oh me also! It is just in the winter a bit chillie. So one i guess has to wear regular unseamed stockings under the fishnets. remember wehn I was about 10 years old> I had a crush on this girl and her on me and her mom bought her 3 pair of fishnet pantyhose in the spring for school- black, red and white. mmmmm Pretty hot for a girl who was still a aby of sorts. Renee

• 2 months later...

Funnily enough I bought some seams today and they are tights. I don't really like tights but that is all I could find as I am going out tomorrow and needed them in a hurry. Wish I could find seamed in hold ups. I like fishnets but don't own any as I do not have the right clothes to wear them with and I think you could end up looking a little tarty with the wrong clothing. What do you guys wear them with? Julietta

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Wish I could find seamed in hold ups. I like fishnets but don't own any as I do not have the right clothes to wear them with and I think you could end up looking a little tarty with the wrong clothing.

What do you guys wear them with?

Julietta

Check this link, you might find them here:

http://www.lingerieavenue.com/sheerthighig1.html

I remember when I bought my first pair 2 years ago. They were great.

Also I love this style, what do you think.

Posted Image

High Heels and Nylons are sexy to seduce your pleasure and enjoy your fantasy.

xoxoxoxoxo

Sweet Tahira

• 4 weeks later...

:( Fishnets are so sexy ! :lol:

Oh yes.

And I discovered on ebay that the ones with the big holes are called 'whale nets'. Kind of makes sense, really. :)

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

'Whale nets' ? Lol. :lol: It does makes sense, I also wondered what those were called. I too prefer fishnets. Mostly, since they are sturdier than seamed stockings. I love the way seamed stockings look, but nice ones are so expensive, and I get runs very easily. I wear gloves to put them on though, but to no avail...

So many shoes, so little time...

• 2 weeks later...