Appearance or comfort?

larry

JeffB:-) On a working day, I get up at 6 A.M. and hit the sack at 12 midnight. If I don't have to work the next day, I may post until I get tired or all night, which ever comes first, and then hit the sack at 6 A.M. getting up at noon. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 3 weeks later...

Another factor to consider would be activity. I mean, if you're going to be doing any amount of walking, say like in a public setting, a mall or a downtown area for a lengthy period of time, then comfort has to be the top priority, in which case, one should opt for a lower heel. Prancing around in five inchers for hours on end can wind up being very problematical, not to mention painful, unless those said shoes provide lots of comfort. However, if your activity is limited, then appearance would be the watchword. In the end, it all boils down to your own preferences and what you want to do in your shoes. :wink:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I've discovered that heel height has little or nothing to do with comfort. My most comfortable shoes are: 1. 4 1/2" ankle strap pumps 2. flat loafers 3. ballet flats 4. kitten heel slings 5. 3 1/2" payless pumps 6. kitten heel pointy toe pumps 7. 4" mules There's just no pattern to what's more comfy.

I've discovered that heel height has little or nothing to do with comfort. My most comfortable shoes are:

1. 4 1/2" ankle strap pumps

2. flat loafers

3. ballet flats

4. kitten heel slings

5. 3 1/2" payless pumps

6. kitten heel pointy toe pumps

7. 4" mules

There's just no pattern to what's more comfy.

Well, that's very interesting. I guess another aspect is the the construction of the shoe itself and what it's made of. Regardless of if we're talking leather or man-made, if a shoe feels good on your foot, then I guess heel height isn't a major concern.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!