New to this forum so here are my pics

LuckyLad

They do look a bit red dont they? They are supposed to be congac so I suppose its not that bad, but I did think they were a lighter colour especially after looking at them on Italian Heels before I bought them. The quality is excellent and I should hope so after I paid near £100 for them! Im glad you like them though, thank you Lucky

Barney15c - They are named Estella and they are from Italian Heels. The heel height is 110mm and they are a size 45 european. That is my size in male shoes and the fit is comfortable. They change the widths of shoes and boots depending on the foot size. The link is below:

http://www.italianheels.com/cgi-bin/showbig.pl?categoria=boots〈=en&item=4008

Danielle - That is the same reason I bought them, I wanted something different and I love pointed toes for a less masculine look. I am hetrosexual, but I prefer the female look of footwear; one of those things I guess!!!!!

Lucky

yep, they are fab. Welcome along here to the HHplace. There is a good bunch here to share your pics with. There are also a great bunch of us that get together from time to time. keep an eye out in the real life meetings section to catch up with us. I have been to a couple of meets now and had a really great time. you cant beat chatting about this to other like minded guys and girls! See you some time perhaps. Nigel.

The angels have the phonebox.

Hello Lucky and welcome.....Not a big boot fan myself but the pointed toes, the stiletto heels, YOW! If my wife ever wore boots like that I would be on my knees in an instant to do her bidding... Thanks for shareing......Larry

Love those heels!

luckylad welcome to the forum, u have found the place for like minded people, an the best place to show off your boots. and they are great boots i love the style and the colour. they are the style i like with the zip going right down an the pointed toe with the slim heel, gorgeous!. happy heeling later nhoj62

Wow Luckylad, these are fantastic boots :P I'm really a little bit jealous. How was your experience with ordering them? Last year I was pondering about ordering the "Altea" or the "Fiamma" boots. This company seems to me expensive but they are offering nearly all their models in male sizes :P nice greetings micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Racing to the Italian Heels website, saying to self, "self, must get beautiful stiletto boots now!" Lucky Lad you've just won credit for a new Italian Heels customer--probably for life.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Luckylad:-) Welcome to the Forum. Nice pair of boots and I like the pointed toe box myself. I'm a boot man also. A rather unusual color, but nice contrast with the black zipper. Hey JeffB:-) Here's another color for you to consider. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Welcome to the board, Luckylad! Hope you'll enjoy the experience! The pictures of those boots are fabulous and you wear them well. And yeah, Dawn, that color is quite intriguing! They would work well with dark colored pants or jeans. Everything about those boots clicks with me! Happy wearing, Luckylad! :P

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Wow, thanks for all your comments, thats a great welcome. I will try to answer each one of you below:

Nigel - I do hope to one day have the guts to walk outside with my boots on, I have done the house thing for too long now so maybe I should be trying the midnight wander???

Another thing, if I do get that set of infamous guts, then i'm sure we may all meet in the future.

Larry - I suggest that your wife buy (or you buy for her?) some boots or shoes from Italian Heels, the quality cannot be expressed and the differentiation of products is second to none.

nhoj62 - I share your sentiments for the style of the boot, I believed them to be something different and well worth the money.

micha - I had to wait just over 5weeks for the boots to arrive, but there were delays with Paypal and because of the size (45), they had to make a pair from scratch. I can guarentee that they were worth the wait though and the service from Mauro (the owner) via e-mail was very customer focused and comforting.

It is also worth noting that the majority of pumps are readily available in all sizes (but dont quote me on that!!!)

Kneehighs - That is a very productive and well thought out decision. I am sure you will be happy with the results so please inform me and the rest of the board know if you do order.

DawnHH - Glad you like them, thank you

JeffB -

The pictures of those boots are fabulous and you wear them well.

Thank you for that comment, I was not expecting to be complimented on how I wear my boots - I would personally put it down to the boots themselves, they are incredible.

If you like colours I do suggest that you take a look at Italian Heels. I know you like pumps and my word do they have a lot of those - I'm sure you may even get some more pink ones!!!

Thanks again guys for all your comments, I am very comforted by all of your acceptance and I am sure it will give me the confidence to go public... Eventually!

Regards

Lucky

Unlike most of the posts to this thread (and for that matter, most of the posts in general, lately) I am a big fan of boots. And those are very fine indeed, the color in particular, compared to the more common black. They deserve to be worn outside, incidentally, certainly when it gets colder, and with that color, probably even now.

JeffB:-) Can we talk you into adding a pair of boots to your collection yet? I decided a while back to try a pair of boots myself and I fell in love with them and I really enjoy wearing them. Try it...you might like it. Cheers--- Dawn HH

JeffB:-)

Can we talk you into adding a pair of boots to your collection yet? I decided a while back to try a pair of boots myself and I fell in love with them and I really enjoy wearing them. Try it...you might like it.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Well, it certainly would be fun to give boots a try once fall rolls around, as if I needed more footwear than I already have now! HA!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I LOVE BOOTS, and I love that style of boot too, I normally go for black boots, but they look really nice in that colour.

I am waiting on a pair of shoes myself from 'Italian Heels', they have been on order for what seems an age (actually its only 9 days,but the anticipation is killing me) I hope they fit.

As for some street heeling, perhaps you could try what I do, wear your boots with Jeans long enough to cover the heel, I ve mentioned elsewhere on this site, this is a look I like anyway, it just makes me feel a little less conspicuous.

BTW do your boots have metal or plastic heel tips?

Heelium

:P:P

Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.

The tips are plastic so I better be confident if the time comes round that they need re-heeling! They still make a great sound though as the soles have no rubber grips. Lucky P.s - I like that jean all the way look too!

Luckylad:-) I also wear my jeans down over the heel within a half to three quarters of an inch off the ground. I like that look too and like you say, not too conspicuous. And I'm not getting my heel caught or wearing my jean bottoms out dragging the pavement. It also helps them not to get soaked in wet weather. Besides that, it seems to be the style that all of the girls and women are using these days. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Hi Lucky, welcome to the group. I love your boots! You can't beat the classic stiletto knee boot in my opinion. I'd love a pair of those myself in black. Getting them re-heeled will be no problem, I've taken a pair of stiletto thigh boots in for re-heeling and not an eyelid was batted. I'd suggest metal tips, they last longer and sound great on hard surfaces! Chris

I LOVE BOOTSAs for some street heeling, perhaps you could try what I do, wear your boots with Jeans long enough to cover the heel, I ve mentioned elsewhere on this site, this is a look I like anyway, it just makes me feel a little less conspicuous.

Not to mention that the prevailing fashion trend today for women is to wear their heels as such, as evidenced in these street pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I don't know what the fashion trends are like in other countries, but if you are in the U.S., your could just be "following the trends."

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.