my first time in 6 inches

peachyshoes

• 4 months later...

I love wearing 6" stiletto heels. They are so much fun. I've not worn them in public that often because I can't walk very fast in them. I hope you have as much fun wearing your 6" high heels as I do wearing mine!:roll:

........and now, onwards to 7". 6" is within reach of most people and congrats. Anything higher than that is just not comfortable, but mainly appealing to most because of it's sexy appeal. I only have one pair of 7" heels, but you'll never see me wear it outside the house.

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot"--Marilyn Monroe

........and now, onwards to 7". 6" is within reach of most people and congrats. Anything higher than that is just not comfortable, but mainly appealing to most because of it's sexy appeal. I only have one pair of 7" heels, but you'll never see me wear it outside the house.

I'm curious. Why won't you wear your 7" heels outside of the house?

OMG, my Net is slow right now. I can't seem to walk even a block without stumbling once or twice in some way in 7" heels. It's primarily that reason. I love wearing them, but walking in them at a steady pace, for a long distance is a little difficult right now. I'm walking in them a lot better inside the house, but I don't walk fast in them either. I mean real slow, lol. Can you imagine me wearing 7" heels at the mall? There's a huge difference in 6" and 7" heels. I can walk comfortably in 6" so I wear that on a consistent basis and every once in awhile, 5.5". I never go lower though. I remember starting out wearing heels in 4". Lowest high heel I have ever worn. After all these years, I can't imagine the feel of lower heels than that since my arch has fully developed for higher heels.

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot"--Marilyn Monroe

OMG, my Net is slow right now.

I can't seem to walk even a block without stumbling once or twice in some way in 7" heels. It's primarily that reason. I love wearing them, but walking in them at a steady pace, for a long distance is a little difficult right now. I'm walking in them a lot better inside the house, but I don't walk fast in them either. I mean real slow, lol. Can you imagine me wearing 7" heels at the mall?

There's a huge difference in 6" and 7" heels. I can walk comfortably in 6" so I wear that on a consistent basis and every once in awhile, 5.5". I never go lower though.

I remember starting out wearing heels in 4". Lowest high heel I have ever worn. After all these years, I can't imagine the feel of lower heels than that since my arch has fully developed for higher heels.

OK Amanda, you are inspiring me. I will start wearing my 6" stiletto heels more often and do more public heeling in them. I will let you know how I progress. Don't get me wrong, I love wearing 6" high heels. I'm just not as proficiant as I am in 5" and 5.5" high heels.:roll:

You just have to wear them for awhile, try to be consistent when wearing heels. I wear them every day and all day long. I even wear my heels to sleep, lol. THey don't pinch my feet so I can go 24 hours in heels. That's how I can even wear them to bed and won't notice a thing----unless they slip off somehow :roll:. But I wear straps for that, hehe. I just love it. Eventually, you'll grow into them. My arch doesn't handle flats as well anymore. They will begin to ache after awhile and the remedy is to either raise my feet in the air or just wear heels.

You just have to wear them for awhile, try to be consistent when wearing heels. I wear them every day and all day long. I even wear my heels to sleep, lol. THey don't pinch my feet so I can go 24 hours in heels. That's how I can even wear them to bed and won't notice a thing----unless they slip off somehow :roll:. But I wear straps for that, hehe. I just love it. Eventually, you'll grow into them. My arch doesn't handle flats as well anymore. They will begin to ache after awhile and the remedy is to either raise my feet in the air or just wear heels.

that's also how i'm doing it.

I want it is possible. For my European 37 6.5 inch (17 cm) is my physical limit for courts en boots. 2 pair of ballet (boots) are higher but they are only for night and training purposes and of course at home. Several times try them outdoor but the comment from my surrounding weren’t nice. Next august on vacation (Paris France) ballets in public. That’s more than 6 inch but my first serious attempt to where ballet on daily wear outside. Training of feet is a on going process. To where high heels on daily and 23/7 base is now guaranty that your complete adapted (stuck yes) to high heels

you should let me know when you're in paris, we could go shopping together, i wouldn't mind seeing you in paris on those ballet heels

You mean shoe sizes? I typically wear size 8 US with a little bigger as the heel gets higher. Since I typically just wear 6" for the most part, size 8 is perfect. Every once in awhile, I would let my feet breathe by taking off the heels for a moment. Then it goes back on. At my office, I would try not to take them off but I find myself dangling half the time, lol.

Hi Amanda. Is there any chance tha you have a picture of your highest heels? It would be nice to see them, guess ohter here also want to see them.. Happy heeling// Pernilla

Trying to learn walking in superhigh stilettoheels

• 1 month later...

Fashionista, Amandahls,

What are your sizes? Mine 37/37.5. I had try on 7 inch. But indeed 12 steps en wobbling en stumbling. 6 en 6.5 inch aren't really a problem. Only if I wear them say for work, shopping and the rest of the day my feet’s wil hurt a bit the next day. Peter asked my them to wear 6" for a week and after that no more trouble than after one day. So it is a bit of get used. But with 7" my toes will hardly make the bend en don't touch the "ground" enough to get a stable walk.

With ballet (boots) there is a difference the are higher 7"+ but my toes don’t bent and on a strange way they are more stable on that way. Last 2 years try them lot. Know I'm ready for vacation shopping. I looking forward to it and very curious about myself for the experience. Hopefully Champs Elysee but have know idea of I can made it.

Love Esther

Esther

What work do you do? Are you standing a lot in your heels? Is it ever a problem? 37.5 are very small feet for wearing 6"

Cheers

Fred