NYC Heelmeet II

I was thinking of the middel of the month or Holloween day. If more peeople post any dates we can decide on a place. I would like to meet at East of Eight since some of us know were it is. Any suggestions????

77r90dL lf

I'd prefer a Saturday. And preferably an evening meeting for me...anywhere in Chelsea or the village is good. Today I wore my black pointy toe pumps through Chelsea's Barnes and Nobles, through the East Village, through a Starbucks on 2d Ave and Ninth Street. All was well.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Hi to all, looking forward to Heel Meet II. I will suggest to do it on Halloween day, same time as the parade. east of 8th sounds like a good place to meet

Good suggestion Pam but many people work on Monday and we might not be able to have as many people at the meet. I hope that we have more people at this heelmeet than the previous one. I am hopping that some of you that live in the city that didn't make the previous meet will be able to be at this one. Any other suggestions??????

77r90dL lf

I'd be game for a Sunday meeting for the parade, but that's just me. There is no way I'll be working on Monday. Perhaps we could just schedule it for Saturday if others have a problem.

I am up for a fall Saturday.

I would really rather it not be on Halloween though.

Meeting for lunch is good, then an afternoon of shopping, etc. with dinner ending the day.

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

I am up for a fall Saturday.

I would really rather it not be on Halloween though.

Meeting for lunch is good, then an afternoon of shopping, etc. with dinner ending the day.

gary0618 is alive!

YES!

I am back!

Sorry to say, but with the forum being down, then up, then hacked, then down, then.....etc

I kinda lost interest.

But I am Still Here!

Thanks You!

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It seems like I have offended some of you I am extremly sorry. I just thought that another heelmeet in the city would be nice as I enjoyed the last one. So does any one have any more suggestions for an aternate date or is the 22nd good??????

77r90dL lf

I'm sure you didn't offend anyone. It's just that boards can be very slow especially around the summer period, when people have vacations and tend to be outdoors with family and friends. I post a load of things which often get ignored because the right people didn't log in at the right time. But stick with it! Here's to the success of the next meet in NYC!

Scott, I think you would better service everyone by just setting a date, time and place and sending out your invites, making phone calls, and going with the flow. It's been almost 3 months since your first post and still no date has been established-- potentially reducing the effectiveness of preplanning since people don't have a solid date for which to schedule time for the meet. I know you have a challenge to resolve as Pam said Halloween was a good day and Gary said Halloween was a bad day. For me, Halloween would be the best day. Your administration of this event calls for you to be the judge of the date, we are counting on you to rise to the occassion, and looking forward to your much needed final decision. Being in the situation that you are in I know I'll do my best to show, help out with pm invites, help out with publicizing the event etc, etc.--even if I can't make the meet, I'll still try to help out.

Ok folks the Heelmeet will be on the 22nd of Oct. We can meet at 1:30 at East of Eighth For lunch and then maybe go shoe shopping uo sixth ave. Any other suggestions for what we do after lunch can be made at the reasturant. Please come and enjoy this occasion after all we can't let the rest of the heeling community out do the U.S.

77r90dL lf