Donkey

Instead of the crazy frog remix they should have done the crazy donkey. It would have been quite appropriate as axel F was associated with Beverly Hills Cop which starred Eddie Murphy who of course played you know who.

as for me, I'll take french toast smothered in butter and syrup anytime ..... mmmmmmmmmmm

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I always seem to be a little slow in catching up with movies -- basically if it has not been on DVD about five years I probably haven't seen it. True to that theme, I saw Shrek (the first one, not the sequel) for the first time three weeks ago! (Are they making the third one now?) So given this, Donkey is fresh in my mind. He is a wonderful character -- always ready with a one-line zinger that just fits the moment. He kind of reminds me of a cat -- able to pop up at the least expected moment. My DVD copy has some of the extra stuff -- like behind-the-scenes interviews with the directors and the animators as well as a look into some of the technology involved -- it is all simply amazing. The animators said that they studied the movements of dogs to characterize the way Donkey was going to move in the film -- he certainly turned out to be more agile than most real donkeys I have seen (all three or four of 'em). There was one outtake where they had a bug in Donkey's code and it made him look like a cross between a Saint Bernard and a chia pet. Kinda reminded me of a "tribble" from the old Star Trek series, only this tribble had four legs and talked! Yeah, I like Donkey -- he's a fun character. Although my favorite character was (not surprisingly) Fiona. The only thing missing with her was (taa-da-dah taa-da-dah taa-da-dah) a nice pair of heels! Although I suppose they might have posed a problem crossing that bridge! Might have to pick up a copy of Shrek 2 . . . someday.

Have a happy time!

• 3 weeks later...

I saw a donkey running around the backroom and the store the other day. It walked up to me and asked me for 3.50! And I was like 3.50? What does a donkey want with 3.50 and he said it was to buy a bag of toy ninjas.

It's all good. ~Arron.

• 4 weeks later...

asdf174, that was funny!

Me? I like the donky, especially when he's pulling the wagon!

:wink: Thanx it is allways good to know someone finds my wacky imagnation funny. I like the donkey when it is eating various kinds of cheeses. Or covered, in various kinds of cheeses.

It's all good. ~Arron.

• 2 weeks later...

crotchhiboots u just got to love those one liners donkey does, an eddie murphys voice is perfect for the character. mind u shrek does some good one liners as well. later nhoj62