The Rest of my Collection

asdf174

Here are some more pics of me in my plats and stuff.

Pink 5" Mules (Ellie)

Posted Image

Black 5" Mules (Ellie)

Posted Image

Black 6.5" Mules (Ellie)

Posted Image

Red 6" Plats (Ellie)

Posted Image

Black 6" Plats (Ellie)

Posted Image

Posted Image

White 6" Plats (Pleaser)

Posted Image

It's all good. ~Arron.

nice Heel collection ASDF! If only 6"-8.5" platform heels were as cheap as the are in the states I have a pair similar to your red Ellie plats but black patent theycost $160 australian :P I am planning some 7" Tony Shoes "701" style plats - I'd prefer their "901" (7.5") but the stop at US womens 12 (I'm a 13/14 :P ) if the "701's" are too expensive I am contemplating spending the money on another Datsun 120Y (B210) less engine and gearbox and have the fastest 120Y in the WA (see my location) wheatbelt!... Yeehaw! later, TXT-1

I like them too. I have plenty like them!

Thanx. I'm glad you like them too :P I have notice from time to time we have similar taste.

nice Heel collection ASDF!

If only 6"-8.5" platform heels were as cheap as the are in the states

I have a pair similar to your red Ellie plats but black patent theycost $160 australian

I am planning some 7" Tony Shoes "701" style plats - I'd prefer their "901" (7.5") but the stop at US womens 12 (I'm a 13/14 )

if the "701's" are too expensive I am contemplating spending the money on another Datsun 120Y (B210) less engine and gearbox and have the fastest 120Y in the WA (see my location) wheatbelt!...

Yeehaw!

later,

TXT-1

Wow they are expensive over in Australia. I can kinda relate though. Fuss who one of my fav. brands shoes are expensive. Even the shoes I can find over here on that site are a little bit more. That would be cool if you got get the "701 style plats you like from Tony. Sux you can't find the ones you really want in the size you need. I hate when that happens.

great collection,and lovely shapely legs to go with them. as i write i am wearing 3in pumps and thigh hi stockings. my legs are waxed,are yours?

johninhiheels

My legs aren't waxed. But I did shave them and I put a lot of lotion on them to try to imatate that look. I wouldn't mind haveing them waxed though.

It's all good. ~Arron.