My New Pumps!

asdf174

My new pumps finally came in! I ordered 3 pairs 2 pairs of 6.5" from The Highest Heel, and a new pair of 6" from pleaser. They fit me well I'm just standing kinda weird in some of the pictures. (I'm wearing shorts in some pictures to show more of my leg witch I think makes the shot look better)

Black 6.5" Pump (The Highest Heel)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Red 6.5" Pump (The Highest Heel)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Red 6" Pumps (Pleaser)

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's all good. ~Arron.

Whew! Talk about skyscraper heels! I know I couldn't walk in those shoes! Just standing would be near impossible! How well can you manage in them, asdf? Inquiring minds wanna know!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Thanx for the comments. I'm glad at least 5 or 6 people here like my pics. I can walk in the 6" ones. Not really "gracefully" but I can manage. I just try to make my self were them for long periods of time. Eventully you start to kinda get the hang of it. The 6.5" heels are a slightly different story. I just barley stand in those. But practice practice practice.

It's all good. ~Arron.

Well, good for you! I suppose it does take a great deal of practice to navigate in such shoes. As for me, I'm happy to stay with no higher than 4 and 4 1/2 heels since I'm in public as I wear heels at the place where I work and have to balance heel height with comfort as I do a fair amount of walking during the course of the workday, heels like what you wear would be unsuitable and impractical for me. But, to each their own. Enjoy your shoes, asdf!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Congrats on maintaining your center of gravity in those topple-defying stils! They truly look magnificent on you, and you wear them well. Oyasumi! SQ

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

OK, there's another person that knows what I'm talking about when I tell everyone about wearing my LSB 7" heel pumps. Even with prac ticing every day, I still have difficulty keeping my knees straight. :P

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I know what you mean. I have a pair of 7" , and have had them for a while. Still having a bit of a time keeping my knees straight! For now, I'm happy with scooting about on 4" to5" stilettos. Anyone who can successfully pull off an extended walk in those heels, well...I bow to your feet! S.L.

Heels Are GRRREAT!!!

S.L.

Hi asdf174, I too love the shoes, the highest i have is a 5.5 inch heel and that is difficult enough to walk in. BTW, what are you listening to on your record player? I have not used one of those for about 5 years now! Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

Sexy shoes, asdf174, but how can you walk in them? :P Last year I have won an Ebay auction for 6'' sandalettes from "The Highest Heels". When I received them in my size I measured more than 7'' (exactly 19 cm). No chance to stand on them in an elegant manner. Not to mention that the best scenario after some steps on my carpet floor would be a bloody nose :P Meanwhile I have accepted real 6 inches as my ultimate upper limit. Oudoor never more than 5 inches. A comfortable height for me on the street are 3.5 or 4 inches. nice greetings micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Thanx for the comments everyone. I'm glad you all like my pictures and my shoes. To be honest with the 6.5" heels I'm still haveing a hard time learning to walk in. I can sorta stand in them and walk around a "little bit" but I still need more practice. I just love 6"+ heels for some reason. I'm getting there though.

Hi asdf174,

I too love the shoes, the highest i have is a 5.5 inch heel and that is difficult enough to walk in.

BTW, what are you listening to on your record player?

I have not used one of those for about 5 years now!

Nigel

Thanx! Right now I've been listenign to a lot of dance music on my tables . A lot of trance. Some of the singles I go through a lot are Hyponotiszed - Paul Oakenfold, I don't wanna stop - ATB, Been Too Long - Bluefish. Those are probaly my three favs. I've also been going through some rap instrumentals.

OK, there's another person that knows what I'm talking about when I tell everyone about wearing my LSB 7" heel pumps. Even with prac ticing every day, I still have difficulty keeping my knees straight.

Yeah I can deffenitly relate.

It's all good. ~Arron.

HOT looking shoes!!!! They are definitely out of my league concerning the height but they look great on you. Keep us posted on yout progress.

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!